Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It will be a sad day for boxing when Floyd dismantles Pacquiao Gatti style.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    as I ate left over Sbarros
    This is the single funniest piece of incidental info I ever read in a post on boxingscene.

I think your screenplay writing bled over into your boxing posting, man. LMAO

Comment

I watched Pac-Clottey again (Just to look for stuff) as I ate left over Sbarros before I logged on to B-Scene and I have to tell you guys something.

The commentary was beyond disgusting. They worshiped Pac like he was the second coming Jesus Christ himself. It was so over the top it was hard to listen to mind you the previous times I had the volume off so I could score accurately but my goodness that commentary was awful.

The praise and worship these guys gave made me uncomfortable. It was truly pathetic. The "Bang, Bang " topped it off. Kellerman, Lederman, Lampley and Steward slobbed him for 36 minutes straight no breaks to breathe.

Mayweather knows how beloved Pac is and hes aware of the high horse hes been placed on by these commentators and writers. If he can ever get this guy to sign the contract he is going to piss on every thing he stands for. The more you guys hype up Pac as this unstoppable force who is as great as Ali and Armstrong the better Floyd will look when he dominates him and makes it look easy.

This isnt a flame thread if you think Pac will KO him in 3 rounds. Great. Cute. More power to you. Im just telling you it will be a sad day when Floyd destroys him.

Kind of reminds me of the Gatti build up when Gatti was so praised for his wars and Floyd wasnt getting any shine and he told everyone he was gon embarrass him in front of his own fanbase.

That is all.
      Sorry, I just don't see it happening. I find it funny how Pac haters compare Manny to Gatti. Other than the fact that they are both agressive fighters and they can take a punch, the are nothing alike. Pac is quicker, stronger, and moves completely different. He's extremely (almost supernaturally) well conditioned, and very well coached. Yes his attack is relentless, but very well thought out. All hate aside, this fight will be very interesting, it won't be a cakewalk for either fighter.

Comment

• No ceilings will gonna cry non stop once Pac ko's Mayweather. Oh well,predictions are pointless unless the contract was finally signed.

Comment

• Totally disagree...

Your metaphor of Gatti as Pacquiao is ridiculous.

Gatti is no Pacquiao and Pacquiao is no Gatti...It starts and ends in speed difference. Where Gatti's strength was his toughness, Pacquiao strength is his speed. There is no comparison. 2 different fighters.

I do think Pacquiao's speed is a notch below Mayweather's. This will be a closer fight than both legions see if it goes the distance... This fight will be the Immovable Defense versus the Irresistable Offense.

Right now, there is no better offense than Floyds and there is currently no better offense than Manny's.

It will end in only 2 ways...Mayweather tops a bloodied Pacquiao by UD or Mayweather on his back early. There is no in-between.

Comment

• Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
            lol. Mayweather doesn't have the power clottey have. It depends on the power.

If Mayweather have the power to trouble Pac then Mayweeather might take it on points, but if he doesn't, Pac would do to Floyd what he does to clottey. 100 plus punches each round till Mayweather folds.

It's funny, Mayeather fans are confident when the fact is that Mayweather doesn't have that power to trouble Pac's chin. Expect Pac to go ape **** in the fight when he found out that Mayweather doesn't have the power to trouble him.

I see a Pac beating May on knockout.
            Either that or floyd does to manny what JMM did to many only floyd hits harder then JMM so i see floyd stopping manny but until manny agrees to the test i wont hold my breath id rather see floyd fight martinez for the belt!!!

Comment

• But floyd need to sign the contract first before he could even do that to pac, but the sad part is floyd doesn't want any part of pacquiao which is understandable after what pac has done lately in his last 5 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
                This is the single funniest piece of incidental info I ever read in a post on boxingscene.

I think your screenplay writing bled over into your boxing posting, man. LMAO

Comment

I watched Pac-Clottey again (Just to look for stuff) as I ate left over Sbarros before I logged on to B-Scene and I have to tell you guys something.

The commentary was beyond disgusting. They worshiped Pac like he was the second coming Jesus Christ himself. It was so over the top it was hard to listen to mind you the previous times I had the volume off so I could score accurately but my goodness that commentary was awful.

The praise and worship these guys gave made me uncomfortable. It was truly pathetic. The "Bang, Bang " topped it off. Kellerman, Lederman, Lampley and Steward slobbed him for 36 minutes straight no breaks to breathe.

Mayweather knows how beloved Pac is and hes aware of the high horse hes been placed on by these commentators and writers. If he can ever get this guy to sign the contract he is going to piss on every thing he stands for. The more you guys hype up Pac as this unstoppable force who is as great as Ali and Armstrong the better Floyd will look when he dominates him and makes it look easy.

This isnt a flame thread if you think Pac will KO him in 3 rounds. Great. Cute. More power to you. Im just telling you it will be a sad day when Floyd destroys him.

Kind of reminds me of the Gatti build up when Gatti was so praised for his wars and Floyd wasnt getting any shine and he told everyone he was gon embarrass him in front of his own fanbase.

That is all.
                  it will be a sad day when mayweather loses his O loss.

Comment

Where did you get Floyd has no power from? Hes not Paulie Malignagii. Hes a very sharp. fast and accurate puncher and he places them in perfect spots. The right punch will drop you or hurt you.

I wont even bother to comment on why you think Floyd fights anything like Clottey.

Like I said. Great. More power to you. Just remember what I said.
                    Clottey has power?

Comment

• Lol, the Bang,Bang comments made me lol.

the worst commentary i have ever heard was for Tua vs Ahunanya recently, Sheriden didn't even pretend to be objective, he literally sucked tuas balls for 12 rounds, it was pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X