No announcement yet.

Manny's Footwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Guapito View Post
    did you just watch that fight again and made this thread?
    I watched some earlier today, the other time I watched it I focused on Oscar and wasnt paying much attention to Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Pac was barely touched in his last 3 fights. And that was because of his footwork!!
      thats b/c hes not fighting real opponents.

hatton was wasted hafter mayweather and was a moving bulleye, DLH was a emaciated and a sitting pinata.

thats why he hasnt been touched in three fights b.c everyone sucked

JMM taxed his ass though

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
        thats b/c hes not fighting real opponents.

hatton was wasted hafter mayweather and was a moving bulleye, DLH was a emaciated and a sitting pinata.

thats why he hasnt been touched in three fights b.c everyone sucked

JMM taxed his ass though
        what if pac got KO in his last 3 fights? what would you say?

Comment

what if pac got KO in his last 3 fights? what would you say?
          his last three fights mean nothing b/c he fought guys who legitimately didnt present a challenge.

his fight with cotto is going to show how good or bad of a fighter he is.

hes not beating cotto

Comment

his last three fights mean nothing b/c he fought guys who legitimately didnt present a challenge.

hes not beating cotto
            if he got beat up in his last three fights, you wouldnt tthink/say that diaz, oscar, hatton were all just punching bag

Comment

if he got beat up in his last three fights, you wouldnt tthink/say that diaz, oscar, hatton were all just punching bag
              diaz, de la hoya, hatton are are moderate to above average prize fighters...impressive wins for pac, no doubt...

just dont think you can say pac but on a footwork clinic in those fights...thats all i ask...

Comment

hes not beating cotto
                they presented a challenge.

oscar was favored and hatton and pac was a virtual even odds fight i think.

it's not pacquiao's fault he won.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  I can't believe Reign made a Pac thread wit no mention of Torrecampo.
                  That dude is wanted for killing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by #4#king View Post
                    diaz, de la hoya, hatton are are moderate to above average prize fighters...impressive wins for pac, no doubt...

just dont think you can say pac but on a footwork clinic in those fights...thats all i ask...
                    but he did.

other fighters can look good and their fans talk about it but pac can't?

how many floyd fans bragged about how floyd looked against jmm in that mismatch? or baldomir?

how many cotto fans talked about how great cotto looked against gomez?

but we can't say pac looked good in the hatton/diaz/oscar fights because he won so convincingly?

please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                      they presented a challenge.

oscar was favored and hatton and pac was a virtual even odds fight i think.

it's not pacquiao's fault he won.
                      even odds? maybe in england...

in vegas, pac way a 5-2 favorite...meaning, vegas shat on hattons face before he entered the ring...

no offense to him...hes just not a world class fighter...never was...never will be...i know, i know, he beat tsyzu...

be proud about that england...that was a solid win...granted, i think hatton knows better than to come to the US and take on real JW competition again...he was a very decent fighter who was exposed by real talent...

even odds? HELL NO!

Comment

Working...
                      X