Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins would beat Froch.

Comment

Froch has too much speed and power for even a prime Hopkins. Hopkins would need to resort to dirty tactics to even win a round against Froch. Froch's chin is granite and would take everything Hopkins throws at him.

Hopkins has a questionable chin too.

/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
        Froch has too much speed and power for even a prime Hopkins. Hopkins would need to resort to dirty tactics to even win a round against Froch. Froch's chin is granite and would take everything Hopkins throws at him.

/sarcasm
        I read your post then I hit control+a.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          The 4 best active QBs right now are all white

Manning, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger
          manning is soon to be on a slump

brady...when will he stop breaking his damn foot

brees is an underchiver

roethlisberger is mike tyson pupli in rape.

just fukin wit ya

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
            I read your post then I hit control+a.
            Someone will bite, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post

/sarcasm
              will you abandon him when/if he loses

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                its seems at sport in general...take europe where i think it was latvia a all white team beat the yanks a all balc team at basket ball..boxing all the decnt white boxers are white are from europe...

people have given me this "they go into american football" crap but thats domnated by black people in america...take rugby, its mainly white people in it...

basically white american atheletes are just to weak and feeble to be taken seriously..take kelly pavlik, was hyped and got spanked by someone 20 years older than him...

Another excuse ive seen is that "most boxing gyms are in non white areas"..the same can be said about britain. Mmost boxibg gyms are in poor inner city areas where there are alot of ethnic miniorites.

ricky hatton and carl forch are from cities of high enthic minority areas..plus there are less white people on ireland and wales yet produce many great boxers...

This is not a supremacy thread as im white and im not comparing white and black because that will bring the racists from both sides, but i do find it quite amusing that white americans are woeful at boxing and sport in general considering there is probably 200 000 000 white people in america...

Nothing like self-ownage

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                so basically you are saying white people in america are not desperate enough to do boxing???
                I agree, but wnated americans view...

My view is on the whole white people in america are wealthy, whearas black people and latinos are unfortunately in the poorer districts. Which could mean there only means of getting out is boxing....

In england there are numerous of poor white estates. My home city of nottingham has terrible white estates so hence more boxing gyms...

Which leads me to te question, why is ufc mainly white americans, surely if they can do that sport, they could hold there own in boxing???
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=white&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                  will you abandon him when/if he loses
                  Nah, I'll support Froch even if he loses every fight. He's an exciting fighter, doesn't have a cat in hells chance of winning the tournament. But he entertains, so meh.

Comment

Threadstarter has some what of a point.

Apart from American Football players who I know nothing about.

Worldwide famous American white Athletes? Michael Phelps, Andy Roddick.

I vaguely remember a 400 metre runner who was awesome Warriner (sp?)

For whatever reason there isn't many great white American athletes, I'm sure there are a billion and one reasons why.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                      Threadstarter has some what of a point.

Apart from American Football players who I know nothing about.

Worldwide famous American white Athletes? Michael Phelps, Andy Roddick.

I vaguely remember a 400 metre runner who was awesome Warriner (sp?)

For whatever reason there isn't many great white American athletes, I'm sure there are a billion and one reasons why.
                      A lot play baseball, but outside of Asian countries it isn't popular globally, and thus, the players aren't (both white and black).

Comment

Working...
                      X