Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Locche,Benton,Pep,who has the best defense between the 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
    This, but Locche was an ugly mofo for someone who didn't get hit much.
    Lol, well there are plenty of ugly people who have never been punched.

Comment

Too much running and ducking below the waist (that's illegal folks!!!).

Pep for me.

Comment

Pep.

He proved his defensive skills against tougher competition in a more competitive era.

Comment

Answer.......lil floyd.

Comment

Damn that is a tough one, I would have to go with Locche! He was slipper on the inside as well he would get low and just duck and dodge shots and make his opponents look silly

^You have a few new Boxing fans who have been try to argue that fighters getting low is "Illegal"

Love Pep and I love watching his videos but his feet was his Defense, he was brilliant but I also noticed vs Sandy Saddler that when you got physical with him and roughed him up he would struggle with Saddler rough house tactics

Benton was more of a complete package he wasn't just Defensive, he was better at turning Defense into offense meaning catching and shooting with that shoulder roll

People should really study the history of boxing, you will learn a lot. Floyd Mayweather did not invent no damn Philly Shell Defense or the "Shoulder Roll"! You can see elements of that on Joe Gans videos clips from 1907. Great fighters take a little bit from all the Legends like these 3 as well as so many other greats

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Damn that is a tough one, I would have to go with Locche! He was slipper on the inside as well he would get low and just duck and dodge shots and make his opponents look silly

^You have a few new Boxing fans who have been try to argue that fighters getting low is "Illegal"

Love Pep and I love watching his videos but his feet was his Defense, he was brilliant but I also noticed vs Sandy Saddler that when you got physical with him and roughed him up he would struggle with Saddler rough house tactics

Benton was more of a complete package he wasn't just Defensive, he was better at turning Defense into offense meaning catching and shooting with that shoulder roll

People should really study the history of boxing, you will learn a lot. Floyd Mayweather did not invent no damn Philly Shell Defense or the "Shoulder Roll"! You can see elements of that on Joe Gans videos clips from 1907. Great fighters take a little bit from all the Legends like these 3 as well as so many other greats
              I laugh my ass off when people saying" oh he ducked below the waist"

Comment

I wanna say Pep because of the opponents he faced.

God damn these mofos both had over 100+ fights, Pep over 200+... dudes really needed the cash.
                Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 07-05-2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X