No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: I Want To See if I Can Beat Floyd Mayweather

Last Saturday night in San Antonio, WBA welterweight champion Marcos Maidana (35-3, 31KOs) became the first man to defeat Adrien Broner. Now Maidana is setting his sights on Broner's good friend, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26KOs). The Argentine star is hoping to get in the ring with Mayweather on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Meydana

Wouldn't mind chino getting a shot , well deserved.

Comment

Of coarse u do Chino , who doesn't ???

Comment

Could Maidana find Floyd? Slim to none. If and when he did though, it would be entertaining for those brief moments as I would guess that Marcos would be completely reckless in an effort to try and hurt Floyd. Maidana is also an awkward fighter so perhaps that could cause some problems for FMJ.

All in all though it seems like there's really no scenario to envision where Maidana doesn't get blown out by Floyd on the cards, let alone beat him.

Comment

WAR MAIDANA

Khan is a joke, No one and I mean no one cares for this fight. If Mayweather wants to fight khan let him in september after Khan redeems himself. Right now Maidana is a legit title holder, on fire, and has boxing #1 fanbase (mexicans) behind him 100%

Their should be absolutely no reason why it shouldent be Maidana in May, Win or lose the Broner Rematch will always be there and will always sell but the Maidana vs Mayweather fight can get no hotter then the buzz is right now it can only die down.
          Last edited by ElChino; 12-21-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

If Floyd lost to Maidana, this place would shutdown for a week due to server overload.

Comment

Get some plastic surgery brah, add 5 inches an arm, maybe half a foot longer strides, and add an extra triple the speed in your shots and maybe learn to be on yo toes son and don't set your shots. Oh wait, do no flat footedness then less power.

Comment

Maidana deserves a good 7 figure pay day

He has had the crap job of serving as a test to all the new comers and getting crap pay.

Comment

War chino!

Comment

Well he deserves the shot at least we know he would give his all !!!

He deserves the good money, also it would be really interestng to see him on 24/7 the guy is a real badass.

Still ... i see him having a very very slim chance against floyd.

Betting odds will be like 9 to 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X