Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia's speech....Spine chilling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the most insane I've ever seen Angel Garcia. He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. What a piece of ****.

Comment

I wonder if angel will be humble after danny gets KO'd? or will he still act like a jackasss? I think his pride will be so hurt after danny gets KOd that he will just walk out of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        World don't know NOTHING, only IIIIIII know EVERYTHING!"

Poetry in motion.

The weigh in and press conference is going to insane.
        WOW indeed. Him and Honey Boo Boo man. Its like a mathematical paradox. They are so fking ******ed, its past stupid up to a point where there's a complete absence of thought. Like crackheads on rehab that produce interting art, sht for brains crackhead Angel Garcia manages to reach a state where the mind is completely empty.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          And somehow he was able to create the reincarnation of Sugar Ray Robinson and Tupac int he form of Danny
          There's rumours from reliable sources that Angel Garcia actually wrote the vast majority of 2Pac's lyrics.

I know it may sound far fetched but would that really surprise anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Danny Garcia you rode your luck long enough now. Lucas will put some hurting on you.
            yall still gonna call it that on Sept 14..

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              saturday night when his son is limp on the canvas "Danny! DANNYYY!! WAKE UP DANNYYY!!!"
              If Angel cries afterwards, I'll be very happy.

Came back from walking my dogs, saw Angel ranting, didn't pay attention. Obviously didn't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                If Angel cries afterwards, I'll be very happy.

Came back from walking my dogs, saw Angel ranting, didn't pay attention. Obviously didn't miss anything.
                You only went and missed the most epic speech in modern history.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  You only went and missed the most epic speech in modern history.
                  If that's what he was saying, I didn't miss anything. Yawn.

"Pay attention to mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Pay attention to mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Comment

angel's nervous.

Comment

I literally LOL'd when Lord Garcia went off on one.

He is legendary.

Comment

Working...
                      X