Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd duck Amir Khan like he ducked Pacquiao, Tszyu, Cotto etc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is not built to fight Floyd... The only competition Floyd has is manny and manny is not gonna win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      floyd does not need khan in any way. it'd be a good paycheck to have the fight held in the UK though, so it might be a possible matchup if khan continues on winning.
      Floyd Mayweather would never fight in the UK.

He's had home country advantage for EVERY one of his fights. He wants to be sure just in case he loses (as in Mayweather-Castillo I) he has those crooked American judges to come to his rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Floyd Mayweather would never fight in the UK.

He's had home country advantage for EVERY one of his fights. He wants to be sure just in case he loses (as in Mayweather-Castillo I) he has those crooked American judges to come to his rescue.
        Damn..and all this time i thought he preferred america because europe is a huge ****hole...my bad.

Comment

Ortiz has the brawling style that Floyd prefers in his opponents.

Ortiz doesn't have the speed and technique of Pacquiao and Khan, or of prime Tszyu and Casamayor.
          You guys are giving Amir way to much credit LOL seriously!! I still haven't seen him be impressive in any of his fights. He BARELY got by Maidana, got starched by BP and refuses to fight him again but will have an interview saying what fighters can beat BP!!! And against McClosky he looked mediocre...hopefully Judah KO's him but if Khan happens to win hopefully its impressive.

It's a trend...after all Amirs fights, the guys want to fight him again...that's not a good sign!!!

Comment

Ortiz doesn't have the speed and technique of Pacquiao and Khan, or of prime Tszyu and Casamayor.
            Agree with everything you have written, but I still think Ortiz is more dangerous to Floyd then Khan is.
            I think Floyd can make both Ortiz and Khan look very plain and ordinary, but Ortiz has enough punching power to gain anyones attention including Floyd's. Khan is fast but that I dont think is good enough against someone as good as Mayweather.

Mayweather will fight Khan and beat him in 2012.

Comment

Ortiz is a much tougher matchup than the feeble Khan. There's nothing about Khan that should worry anyone, much less Mayweather.

Even Judah at this phase will probably win this weekend anyway.

Comment

No, because Khan will probably be man enough to take the test, just like Ortiz.

Honestly though the fight i wanted to see at 140 and would like to see at 147 before Khan attempts to fight Mayweather is a match up against Ortiz. Always thought a Khan/Ortiz fight had fireworks written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                  Ortiz is a much tougher matchup than the feeble Khan. There's nothing about Khan that should worry anyone, much less Mayweather.

Even Judah at this phase will probably win this weekend anyway.
                  I'll bet 10,000,000 points that Khan beats Judah.

(and in a more impressive way than Floyd did).

Comment

He's got much better technique than both Pac and Khan and probably better than Tzyu. Casamayor was a master so I'll give you that one.

And tbh, Ortiz is a boxer first, he only brawled with Berto because he wanted to kill Berto but most of the time Ortiz sets up his k.o's with traps and boxing.

Comment

I'll bet 10,000,000 points that Khan beats Judah.

(and in a more impressive way than Floyd did).
                      Sure why not. What do you think are fair odds considering you feel this is such a lock?

Comment

Working...
                      X