No announcement yet.

Immigration: Slightly Different Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    seal the border, amnesty, start making EVERYONE abide by the country's rules sounds like the best solution to me.
    which post(s) are you directing that link in your sig at???

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      You just hijacked your own thread, son!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        You just hijacked your own thread, son!!
        yes, i am THAT awesome

:wank: :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          seal the border, amnesty, start making EVERYONE abide by the country's rules sounds like the best solution to me.
          That was the plan back when Reagan did it, but it didn't quite work out that way and never will. Though I imagine that Barry will push something through before 2012 to secure his reelection.

And amnesty rewards those who didn't respect our laws to begin with. Meanwhile those (many much more qualified applicants) patiently wait many years to be approved.

What I find funny is, if I go out and get a job working under the table, I get fined and imprisoned for doing so. If an illegal immigrant does it, he doesn't even get a slap on the wrist, the worst that happens is he gets deported (free trip home to see his family,) but that almost never happens anymore for simply getting caught evading income tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            That was the plan back when Reagan did it, but it didn't quite work out that way and never will. Though I imagine that Barry will push something through before 2012 to secure his reelection.

And amnesty rewards those who didn't respect our laws to begin with. Meanwhile those (many much more qualified applicants) patiently wait many years to be approved.

What I find funny is, if I go out and get a job working under the table, I get fined and imprisoned for doing so. If an illegal immigrant does it, he doesn't even get a slap on the wrist, the worst that happens is he gets deported (free trip home to see his family,) but that almost never happens anymore for simply getting caught evading income tax.
            sounds like the problem is the law, not the people.....

Comment

The solution is pretty simple - put an end to NAFTA.

The day before NAFTA was signed into reality by Clinton, there were roughly 3 million illegals in the US. Since then it's now well over 13 million. I don't need to go into detail about how horrible NAFTA has been for Mexican farmers and workers in general, this should be common knowledge.

You must treat the source of the problem, don't put a band-aid as your quick fix like sending troops to the border, etc. End NAFTA.

Comment

The law is not the problem. The law is fine. The problem is that the Fed's are globalist scum that want open borders and refuse to enforce the law.

Globalist scum don't believe in borders and nation states.

They wanna turn the U.S into a third world cesspit by allowing all the dregs of society to come in unabated all the while exporting the formerly 1st world American standard of living to China and other slave labor harboring countries where nobody has any rights for a cheap buck.

Free markets at work. You should be getting a boner right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  The solution is pretty simple - put an end to NAFTA.

The day before NAFTA was signed into reality by Clinton, there were roughly 3 million illegals in the US. Since then it's now well over 13 million. I don't need to go into detail about how horrible NAFTA has been for Mexican farmers and workers in general, this should be common knowledge.

You must treat the source of the problem, don't put a band-aid as your quick fix like sending troops to the border, etc. End NAFTA.
                  Exactly right.

Lest anyone forget who sold NAFTA to the American public... Al Gore, the same ******* thats currently selling global warming, carbon taxes and cap and trade.

So yeah...

The bold is wishful thinking. Don't count on these halfwits knowing **** about NAFTA. Most of them think its "good"...

Last edited by Dick Buffman; 06-02-2010, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I have always found Mexicans and those of Mexican descent, to be extremely brave soldiers, hard workers and basically very good people. But that's not all that comes through our southern borders. You have people from all over central and south America, hell they just caught a couple hundred Somalis sneaking through.

The US has developed into a welfare state and our hospitals are prohibited from turning anyone away in an emergency. We currently have close to 20% of our workers either unemployed or underemployed. Amnesty at this point would be disastrous to say the least.

Comment

the entire thread of MIC ownage.

Comment

Working...
                      X