Are you an addict to boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    im on every single day. i do more reading then posting though
    I do more reading than posting too. But once I get into a debate about something Im passionate about Im on the hook and can't get off this site.

Comment

Im not as bad as most of you, but I still get on here too much. NSB used to be the addicting part for me, but The Lounge is a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        yea, man...i used to stay up and chill at home to post on here...now NSB is a pure ****hole...8million ***** alts and flame wars...****'s like a lil kid forum now
        ive found myself wondering around on bs lately looking for action. things are slow

Comment

this is the third non business related site i visit every day. but i stay on bs whenever i have a break. im moderately addicted and im only on real late if im wasted at the house and dont go out

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            this is the third non business related site i visit every day. but i stay on bs whenever i have a break. im moderately addicted and im only on real late if im wasted at the house and dont go out
            Yeah being wasted and BS go together delightfully and add a bit of late night into the mix and the experience is complete. In fact I'm currently enjoying the trio at this precise moment. What an uncanny coincidence...

Comment

I was for a minute, but I think i've cooled down. I just skim through the articles now, and get on about my bussiness.

Comment

Yeah when I first started on here I was especially in NSB. A lot of good knowledgable posters who actually talked about boxing. Then when I first came to the lounge it was great too.

Now though I post maybe a few times a week.

Comment

Working...
                X