Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it a problem that Pac get tested if Mayweather is ALSO tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it a problem that Pac get tested if Mayweather is ALSO tested?

I'm astonished that anyone would feel that this is simply mind games or gamesmanship, or that it is in some way a concession that Mayweather is scared, the bottom line is that Mayweather's camp feels the man cheats and if Pac wants to fight Mayweather he isn't going to do it without knowing for a fact that the fight is fair, simple and plain. Mayweather isn't pushing for "Manny to be tested" he's asking that they "Both be tested". He's not asking Pac to subject himself to anything that he himself isn't willing to do. As many have said if there isn't an issue what's the problem? What did Cotto get (other than an brutal whipping and a Loss) when Margaritto was found to be a cheater after the fact...nothing, why would Mayweather take that risk, if he were to lose the fight and after the fact Pac is found to be a cheater he will still have that loss and the subsequent affects I wouldn't risk that either.

If he suspects the man of cheating and would like to ensure that he is protecting his legacy I don't see why that's such a huge problem. Its not about whether he can "pass a test" or has "passed tests" in the past, it's about either he's cheating or he's not, and if he's not lets make sure of it before we take this risk, seems reasonable to me. As I've said all day, I don't have any real emotional involvement I like both fighters and respect both fighters, but I certainly see the logic in requesting the test. I think it speaks volumes that Pac is refusing..

I would like to ask all of the Pacquiao supporters that if Mayweather was accused of steroids and he refused to take a test would you vouch for his innocence as well? Would you be outraged? Would you call him a coward, ducker or cheater?...Would you still be opposed to an Olympic style drug test?
    Last edited by Cash Cow; 12-23-2009, 12:25 AM.

man at this point is painfully clear that they are quite a few number of pac "fans" that do not want to see this fight. so they parade around here and troll about how Floyd doesn't want the fight. Its sad though.

It will come off though, and I can't wait.

Comment

if i were fighting floyd and wants both our balls rubbed by an old man would i consent to it?

Hell no

getting my balls rubbed prior to fight night would psychologically impact my game. I wouldn't be that focused because in my belief, getting your balls rubbed is disgusting and wrong.

but to satisfy floyd and his simple minded fans, i'll let the old man rub my balls after we fight.

Comment

Wait a minute both Floyd and PAC are gonna get tested and not just PAC?
        Now that's different I thought it was just PAC. PAC needs to accept the testing if Floyd is gonna be tested too.

Comment

why is it a problem that Pac agreed to take the test before & after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
            if i were fighting floyd and wants both our balls rubbed by an old man would i consent to it?

Hell no

getting my balls rubbed prior to fight night would psychologically impact my game. I wouldn't be that focused because in my belief, getting your balls rubbed is disgusting and wrong.

but to satisfy floyd and his simple minded fans, i'll let the old man rub my balls after we fight.
            lmao.............................................. ..............

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              why is it a problem that Pac agreed to take the test before & after the fight?
              Well to begin with, a random test doesn't have a schedule, hence random. Roach doesn't want a blood test the day before the fight, period. They agreed to be tested the day before the press conference and after the fight. That's fair and honest, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                man at this point is painfully clear that they are quite a few number of pac "fans" that do not want to see this fight. so they parade around here and troll about how Floyd doesn't want the fight. Its sad though.

It will come off though, and I can't wait.
                “The tests he’s requesting are not commission tests, they’re not boxing tests and this is not an Olympic sport"

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
                  Now that's different I thought it was just PAC. PAC needs to accept the testing if Floyd is gonna be tested too.
                  the issue here is this, it's simple:

pac agreed to the test 30 days prior, and a test immediately after the fight

floyd wants randomized testing throughout, during training camp, drawing blood even 48 hours before fight night for both

so if your opponents wants to get tested and you don't (because you know it'll mess with your game), would you be willing to be a ***** and agree to your opponents demands?

the 30 days testing, and post-fight testing is adequate IMO, nothing more, nothing else. what floyd is doing is harassing the guy

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
                    yes...they BOTH will be subjected to Random tests...lol..I dont see what the big deal is

Comment

Working...
                    X