Collapse
No announcement yet.

"juan manuel marquez is going to get gatti'd"...lmao more like baldomir'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like one of the few guys who gave Marquez a chance to win and has NOT BEEN A ***** since the fight. In the official pick thread I picked Mayweather CLOSELY, but I truely wanted Juan Manuel to win, and I felt that he had a good chance. That being said, he got domianted but anyone who says it was a boring fight is wrong. We saw two of the best fighters of our time, hell of ALL TIME in the Ring together. Mayweather won 11 rounds on my card, and looked great. I gave Marquez one of the middle rounds, forget which, and even though he got his ass whooooopppppeeedd, he never stopped trying. He tried his hardest and from time to time landed a nice shot (which never had any effect on Floyd of course.) I did not find it boring at all, and it was a good fight. Was Marquez smaller? Yes. Does that diminish the greatness of the win? A touch, yeah. But all the criticizing should have been done BEFORE THE FIGHT. I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Marquez fan, but I hate the guys who were pulling for him and are now saying that he was blown up, fat, out of shape, blah blah blah. He looked to be in great shape and he is a phenominal fighter, not even that much worse than Mayweather, Mayweather is just a bit better and had all the skill and the smarts to make JMM look bad. Floyd is a great fighter, and hopefully he goes on to fight a real WW. Floyd fans should be proud, he beat a great fighter, no two ways about it. Juan Manuel Marquez fans should be proud, in his 3rd fight out of 130 he stood his own at WW and will go on to domiante LW.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He doesn't dominate people for 12 rounds. He dominates them for between 6-9 rounds and knocks them out.
      lol, isnt that what your supposed to do? isnt that how floyd fights?

Comment

the pbf-jmm fight wasnt boring

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Floyd's the only person that could dominate a guy for 12 rounds and still get criticized. So be it..
          Nope, there's one more........Roy Jones
          Now guess what they have in common apart from their undeniable talent...
          Last edited by hollister; 09-23-2009, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by District 9 View Post
            you fuken blind? that was 99% Marquez fans in there u dumb ****, even a black dude in here that went there live said it himself that he felt he was the only black dude with 3 others, now stfu
            seriously if you rewatch the fight the crowd was booing Mayweather's entrance and they would start chanting for every combo Juan threw even when Juan was missing

Comment

Working...
            X