• Show
Clear All

West Indies whipped England.

Comment

England Suck ass Hype job pieterson and hype job flintoff

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        West Indies whipped England.
        ....then you woke up. We haven't played yet???? only if you count the warm up game, which we won by 9 wickets.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          ....then you woke up. We haven't played yet???? only if you count the warm up game, which we won by 9 wickets.
          We will be whipping, you that was just a warm up match it meant nothing.

Comment

We will be whipping, you that was just a warm up match it meant nothing.
            Watching England vs India right now, two of the most overhyped team but I am going with India .

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              England Suck ass Hype job pieterson and hype job flintoff
              got that right but Flintoff aint playing and Pietersen has an injury also.

Comment

Watching England vs India right now, two of the most overhyped team but I am going with India .
                I don't think India are overhyped, they're a good operating team, but Bravo of the West Indies took them apart.

South Africa are obvious favourites, but after a poor showing from Sri Lanka against Ireland, i'm sure India, New Zealand, England etc.. will be looking to capitalise on a teams sudden misfortunes. Just look at the Aussies.

Comment

We are so inconsistant. We can't beat Holland yet we can beat the defending world champions. Now to bitchslap the West Indies....again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                    We are so inconsistant. We can't beat Holland yet we can beat the defending world champions. Now to bitchslap the West Indies....again.
                    It'd be funny if England win the tournament, yet their sole loss would be to the mighty Netherlands.

Comment

****ed over by Duckworth Lewis, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X