Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When woman get older they want to have sex with younger black men.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
    Maybe they were *****es to you because you're a coconut?

You only date white or Latino's as you said.
    Prefer Tom Hanks over Denzel.
    Eminem fan to the core and have him over Jay z.
    That's what I like, problem??? I've went with sisters before obviously, and most got a serious f**king attitude problem homie.

I know who I am and where I come from, I'm not someone who just goes with the flow because it's black. Denzel is an ATG, better than Tom Hanks....I don't think so. Eminem, Nas, and Rakim are my 3 favorites, and my Top 3, is there a problem???

Plenty of serious people in the hip hop community and outside of it put Em over Jay. Both are greats, it's like Denzel and Hanks. Both are great, but one has the clear edge to me, just look at what happened when they both teamed up.

Hanks definitely out performed Denzel in Philadephia, though both were great. And Em killed Jay on his own s**t, but both were good.

I know too many brothers who simply go with so and so because they're black, and that's a problem just like old white fools not giving Tiger Woods his due as the greatest golf player to ever tee up when he was in his prime.

There's people who can't see beyond color when it comes to Tiger, there's so many old white guys or just white people in general who s**t on him and don't give him his due as the best player to ever do it in golf. In his day, 97-08, he was the GOAT.

And at the same time, there's plenty of brothers who don't put Em in the Top 10 or Top 5 simply because he's white, whether they want to admit it or not.

See beyond the color, after all that's all black people wanted for years was for things to be equal. I'm judging Em and Jay, or Hanks and Denzel equally.....and I'm sorry but Em and Hanks are greater in my opinion. But to you, the black guys have got to be first because you can't see beyond color homie.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 08-16-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I have Em over Jay-Z... Nothing wrong with that... But I got Pac & Big over all... And just for all u rap heads/Pac Haters F BIG L... He's not even on the list!
      Big L was hands down one of the illest to ever do it. I'm not a Pac hater, he's in my Top 5, I just got those 3 over him because they made great music too, and are lyrically superior.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Big L was hands down one of the illest to ever do it. I'm not a Pac hater, he's in my Top 5, I just got those 3 over him because they made great music too, and are lyrically superior.
        No!

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          No!
          We can agree to disagree. Big L was dope.

Comment

We can all agree that Triggerhappy is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              That's what I like, problem??? I've went with sisters before obviously, and most got a serious f**king attitude problem homie.

I know who I am and where I come from, I'm not someone who just goes with the flow because it's black. Denzel is an ATG, better than Tom Hanks....I don't think so. Eminem, Nas, and Rakim are my 3 favorites, and my Top 3, is there a problem???

Plenty of serious people in the hip hop community and outside of it put Em over Jay. Both are greats, it's like Denzel and Hanks. Both are great, but one has the clear edge to me, just look at what happened when they both teamed up.

Hanks definitely out performed Denzel in Philadephia, though both were great. And Em killed Jay on his own s**t, but both were good.

I know too many brothers who simply go with so and so because they're black, and that's a problem just like old white fools not giving Tiger Woods his due as the greatest golf player to ever tee up when he was in his prime.

There's people who can't see beyond color when it comes to Tiger, there's so many old white guys or just white people in general who s**t on him and don't give him his due as the best player to ever do it in golf. In his day, 97-08, he was the GOAT.

And at the same time, there's plenty of brothers who don't put Em in the Top 10 or Top 5 simply because he's white, whether they want to admit it or not.

See beyond the color, after all that's all black people wanted for years was for things to be equal. I'm judging Em and Jay, or Hanks and Denzel equally.....and I'm sorry but Em and Hanks are greater in my opinion. But to you, the black guys have got to be first because you can't see beyond color homie.

WENT IN....Green k

Comment

Working...
              X