Romnero..........

Comment

voting for our first Mexican president

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Romnero..........
        Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        voting for our first Mexican president

WTF??????? ya'll on that pipe again??????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          WTF??????? ya'll on that pipe again??????
          Their may be no way to come back from 16 trillion in debt. Another 4 years of Obama and we be at 20 to 25 trillion. With the fed launching qe3 this is only going to get worse. Obama is bad for the US

Comment

Voting Romney all the way.
            Last edited by subhuman; 10-08-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

LMAO...Romney is about as mexican as obama is chinese....yea his dad was born in mexico but only because the had to flee from the u.s. because of them being mormons....

I'm voting for Obama....I was really thinking about it till this fool mentions that he wants to give lybian rebels guns, helicopters, rockets??? WTF?? The u.s. gov't did the same with bin laden and look what happened........

enough of this bull**** giving money to other countries especially in the middle east.....we need to take care of our own...

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                LMAO...Romney is about as mexican as obama is chinese....yea his dad was born in mexico but only because the had to flee from the u.s. because of them being mormons....
                Romney still has family in Mexico and they have lenient views on imigration

Comment

Obama. If yall wanted a real Mexican president yall should have voted for Bill Richardson 4 years ago... you can't tell he's mexican cuz of his name but look it up, he grew up in mexico, is bilingual, you can see the nopal on his forehead... hell, he was even in attendance for a broadcast of Solo Boxeo while he was campaigning 4 years ago

Comment

I Didn't vote Obama 4 years ago and I'm not voting Obama this year either...

Comment

Working...
                    X