Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so how did you guys first come across boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    I go to ESB from time to time, their history section is good, their NSB equivalent seems alright, a bit less moderated from the short look I had. Their lounge is quite funny as everyone insults each other constantly and it's not that often serious discussion takes place from what I've seen.

I really like it here on BScene, I think I'm here until this place goes down, if it ever does.

god damn barn don't ever type those words again , the world would turn crazy if boxingscene were to .... .. ....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i go to ESB once in a blue moon. sometimes my comp will tell me that this site contains malware or whatnot, and that it's not a site they recommend i visit. when this happens i head to nsb.

at first i trolled them pretty serious, but they're decent guys. once they figured out NE's style we had some laughs.

do you use the same username as you do here N.E ? i couldn't post there i would feel as though i was cheating on the missus lol

Comment

Just via Google, lurked for a couple of weeks. Saw that NSB is a fukin war-zone and the lounge is like behaving like a child again so i was like "fuk this place is funl" had to join.

I posted on the darkside before here and got perma bannage, good stuff!

Comment

I joined ESB to get my youtube videos more exposure when I first started. It's a decent place over there but there ain't no place like home.

Comment

A cousin of mine got into Boxing, started hitting the Boxing gym and he used to come on here for advice in the training forum. He showed me the site, so I gave it a shot. I only used to post in the Boxing History bit of this site, when guys like butterfly were really active on there. That bit of the site is VERY quiet now, seems like most of the people are on NSB.

I joined this site and NSB was filled with 'Mayweather is ducking Margarito', a year later 'Mayweather is ducking Cotto', Floyd goes on a break and between 2009-2011 'Mayweather is ducking Manny'. This site was definitely at its best during the Mayweather v Hatton in 2007 build up and great banter.

It's the best Boxing forum though, I'm registered on one more because this site would always be laggy as **** for me for a period. I'm registered on sherdog, it's more active/more funny in its UFC section but has a silly amount of trolls on there. The Lounge on this site has the most character even though it's not as active and filled with as much flavour as it once was.

Comment

Back in 2003 when I was 15 years old a friend of mine told me about this site. You love boxing you should check out that boxing site called "boxingscene" so I did....and I'm still here every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Back in 2003 when I was 15 years old a friend of mine told me about this site. You love boxing you should check out that boxing site called "boxingscene" so I did....and I'm still here every now and then.

did your views on life change from 2003 to 2013?

Comment

To be honest, I can't even remember.

Came for the boxing. Stayed for the insults.

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
                    did your views on life change from 2003 to 2013?

Of course...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Of course...

share us the changes if you dont mind...

Comment

Working...
                      X