No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Love The Danny Garcia Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Love The Danny Garcia Rematch

Amir Khan has been warned he must commit to a full-time future in the United States if he is to stand any chance of reclaiming the world title belts he has been without since losing to Danny Garcia last year.

Khan's first fight in Britain for two years in Sheffield on Saturday night almost lurched to disaster as he was floored in round four and hurt numerous times before wobbling to a 12-round win over Mexican Julio Diaz at the Motorpoint Arena.

For all its undoubted excitement it was a wholly unconvincing performance from Khan, who looked out on his feet at times in the 10th and 11th rounds before rallying for a deserved 115-113, 115-112, 114-113 unanimous verdict.

Khan is now targeting a rematch with Garcia, who kept his own side of the bargain by scoring a thrilling unanimous decision win of his own over veteran and former Khan foe Zab Judah in Brooklyn later on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan would get smashed.

Garcia shows improvement with every fight, Khan is hopeless.

Comment

How about you win a meaningful fight first... oh wait....P4P legends Diaz and Molina.
      And Garcia,Matthysse and Peterson are cherry picking each other in easy fights

Comment

throw him in there with Garcia or Peterson it is what it is Khan he will get caught when he falls in love with his hand speed if he survives he wins if not he losses

Comment

He should give Maidana a rematch first.

Comment

No just No

Comment

Khan will lose to Garcia again like I said before Garcia needs one moment he is lucky he was only really fighting Diaz who is a natural lightweight when he fights the natural junior welterweight or welter weight which he keeps saying he plans to eventually move up to he will be stopped again - he was in trouble on Saturday if that was Garcia.Matthyse or Peterson he would of been stopped - now I see he has busy year in his personal life coming up and preparing to only fight again in December looking like the winner of Garcia/Peterson or Matthysee, well that will be 8 months out of the ring if he really is serious about becoming a world champion again that is too long to stay in-active and these guys would of been fighting each other by then - after Saturday's performance he needs a couple of more fighters but he still won't be ready - if you want to become World Champ if you need to make the sacrifices and it doe'snt look like he wants it that much - but we will see- he needs tom improve alot before taking on the 3 i've just mentioned.

Comment

Where are all those idiots that was saying Khan easily ud's Danny Garcia in a rematch at??? I wonder if they still feel the same way after seeing Khan almost get put out by the Great Julio Diaz. Khans my man too. I like the guy. He's exciting to watch but if you wanna be real, he shouldn't even be in the mix for the Garcia vs Matthysse-Peterson winner.

Comment

Khan can beat Danny if he doesnt get hit by him hahah. We all know the moment Garcia tags that china chin the boy will go down hard.

Comment

Matthysse,Peterson,Garcia...all 3 will run a train on khans peanut brittle chin

Comment

Working...
                    X