Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Guerrero is an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people pretend Guerrero is an ATG?

Why do they put Guerrero in the ring or mention him with the likes of Mayweather, Pac or JMM?

(response toheie since im blocked)

Ive never heard that one but on NSB i wouldnt doubt it

Comment

No one called him an ATG. He's just good enough to make a Floyd fight interesting. He's the appetizer to Canelo's main course.

Now, if Floyd doesn't fight Canelo or Trout, then we're gonna have some problems.

Comment

They don't? Well I've personally never heard or seen anybody say Guerrero is an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Ive never heard that one but on NSB i wouldnt doubt it
          A few guys from the far Southwest have mentioned it. even claiming he may stop Mayweather with the hand behind the head punch.

Comment

The Ghost would knock out Joe Frazier and Ali in same night!!!! You all just jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              No one called him an ATG. He's just good enough to make a Floyd fight interesting. He's the appetizer to Canelo's main course.

Now, if Floyd doesn't fight Canelo or Trout, then we're gonna have some problems.
              May have been HOF.....

Comment

ATG...nah, GOAT!

Comment

He gave Berto two black eyes...Dudes a beast

nah really....Guerrero is a good fighter with a lot of heart. I only hope he didnt sell out to Floyd to make bigger money down the road!

Comment

I'm just glad dude was joking cause of the Cotto thread yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X