Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Has Juan Manuel Marquez As #1 Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how he "couldnt perform at ww" funny...

Comment

i havent really seen malinaggi fight recently but i dont think he should be 5

Comment

Alexander and Malignaggi needs to swap spots other than that no problem with the order

Comment

Marquez basically beat Pac twice (once un-officially) and Floyd not being active at the weight it is nothing but common sence to have him #1.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Marquez basically beat Pac twice (once un-officially) and Floyd not being active at the weight it is nothing but common sence to have him #1.
            If JMM beat Pac "unofficially" then Pac needs to go to #2 on the list because there's no way in HELL Bradley beat Pac in their fight! It's a hard pill to swallow cause I'm the opposite of a JMM fan seens as he's only beaten Barrera, Diaz, Casamayor, and now Pacquiao his "crown jewel" as notable names on his resume worth even mentioning. They better make a 5th fight before both retire that's all I'm saying...

Comment

sucks Bradley has his belt

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Man looking at your sig...ali was a bad man. On his best night prime for prime he probably would have beaten any heavyweight in history.

Truth be told my man.. truth be told!

Comment

Why the hell is Berto even in the top 10?

Comment

i agree with marquez being #1 .

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                      If JMM beat Pac "unofficially" then Pac needs to go to #2 on the list because there's no way in HELL Bradley beat Pac in their fight! It's a hard pill to swallow cause I'm the opposite of a JMM fan seens as he's only beaten Barrera, Diaz, Casamayor, and now Pacquiao his "crown jewel" as notable names on his resume worth even mentioning. They better make a 5th fight before both retire that's all I'm saying...
                      IMO there is no way that Bradley won the fight against Pac. If any fight has to get made is Marquez/Bradley. I would watch a Pac/Marquez 5. I have no problem with Pac being #2 cause he would beat almost all WWs and was winning the Marquez fight till he got caught up

Comment

Working...
                      X