Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the following boxers should be admitted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the following boxers should be admitted into the Hall of Fame?

There are three new names on the ballot this year. Who should be voted in, in your opinion?

http://www.bwaa.org/ibhof.htm
    Henry Maske
    3.33%
    Arturo Gatti
    40.00%
    Virgil Hill
    10.00%
    None of the three
    46.67%

The poll is expired.

None! I swear the HOF standards are getting lower and lower.

Comment

yeah, no disrespect to them but they don't belong in the hall of fame imo

Comment

Gatti was a draw and the public loved him, the Ward stuff is etched in peoples minds he has won two legit titles i believe, he was hard not to root for when watching, these are the reasons why he'll get in..

even though i feel the bar should be higher i have no probs letting him in

Comment

None.......

Comment

Dude really? WTF did Gatti do to deserve to be in the hall? He was entertaining fighter with tons of heart but no way does he deserve to be in the hall. Sorry I'm just keeping it real

Comment

Donald Curry & Naseem Hamed

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                Gatti was a draw and the public loved him, the Ward stuff is etched in peoples minds he has won two legit titles i believe, he was hard not to root for when watching, these are the reasons why he'll get in..

even though i feel the bar should be higher i have no probs letting him in
                If always based it on skill and not on draw or excitement.. but you are right, people have soft spot for Gatti after all the wars and he'll most likely get in.

Comment

none to be honest

Comment

Let's not act like it's some respected organization or whatever, it's just a popularity contest. If a fictional movie character is in it, then Gatti can be too.

Comment

Working...
                    X