Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt is just amazing.The dude is like twin turbo Ford GT. Better hope he messes up early, because on the big end, it's game over.
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 08-06-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        less boring probably, tennis is too slow but then badminton is possibly too quick
        I was surprised how the pace of the game changes so quick. I've seen competitive badminton before, but not at this level. It was absolutely ridiculous how they were able to control the shuttle**** to the centimeter either over the net or to the other limit of the back line.

Comment

• Bolt runs like he can just switch gears

Comment

• Originally posted by Sublime-
            Bolt is overrated
            Craig Pickering is underrated

Comment

• [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/24492115.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Despite all that bravado, he's still a class act.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Imagine how exciting that race would have been if you take Bolt out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Imagine how exciting that race would have been if you take Bolt out of it.
                    it would have been exciting but Bolt brings something to the track that I have never seen before.....he's got star power. Carl Lewis didn't have it, Moe Greene, Donavan Bailey, Powell.

Bolt is a bleedin' legend. Without him half the world might of skipped the race. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      it would have been exciting but Bolt brings something to the track that I have never seen before.....he's got star power. Carl Lewis didn't have it, Moe Greene, Donavan Bailey, Powell.

Bolt is a bleedin' legend. Without him half the world might of skipped the race. lol
                      Maybe, but to be fair it's up to the PR men to create personalities. If the world saw that race before Bolt they would have shit its collective pants. The entire field under 10 secs and 3 men dipping on the line for the win.

Bolt is a complete legend though.

Comment

Working...
                      X