Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Game beats down 40 Glocc whilst filming.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Game beats down 40 Glocc whilst filming.

That's funny because 40 glocc trys to punk everyone and. Has been calling game out forever

Comment

waste of time

Comment

Studio gangsters. Send them over to Mexico and lets see how bad they are.

Comment

Haha man Game is the man, wish he'd drop another classic like his first album.

Seems like Game had his goons with him though, can't really tell what happened.

Comment

Fake blood, fake crip. Fake drama. Used to like Game, he's garbage now.
            Last edited by Panginoon; 07-08-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Grown ass men acting like teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                Studio gangsters. Send them over to Mexico and lets see how bad they are.
                Man stfu, you don't even live in Mexico. Americanized Mexican, talking trash over here. Why don't you go back to Mexico, instead of telling people to go there? Dumb ass post.

Comment

the way he fell face first in the bush hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Man stfu, you don't even live in Mexico. Americanized Mexican, talking trash over here. Why don't you go back to Mexico, instead of telling people to go there? Dumb ass post.
                    Dumb mutherfuker I never said I lived in Mexico, and I don't claim to be hard. Get the Fuk out of here with your bicht azz posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X