Black boxers have stronger skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      It has been proven by scientists.... not wild guesses.... that highly melinated skin is thicker with more compact skin cells.
      I do research in biology, PhD, and I have never heard this. Not saying it's not true, but can you please cite your sources. In particular the journal(s), author(s) and year of manuscript(s)? or just give me the pubmed link(s).....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
        I do research in biology, PhD, and I have never heard this. Not saying it's not true, but can you please cite your sources. In particular the journal(s), author(s) and year of manuscript(s)? or just give me the pubmed link(s).....
        Try the sources sited in the thread topic. Other sources are cited all throughout the book.

Comment

• but their b.itchies they all cry.

WHAM WHAM WHAM

Comment

• Who cares???

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              I did not need for Mr Opal to tell me that Dark Skin is much more durable and tougher and require less maintenance...that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE! But sadly this forum is so immature and extremely racist and race based that some how people find a way to turn this into "Mr Opal is saying that Black Fighters Are Stronger" lol
              dudes HAVE to hate...its in their DNA...they can't help it!!

Comment

• TS I believe to be partially retarted.........Rockin'

Comment

• the thing is no one will every take anyone seriouses here when it comes to race and boxing. Cause 99% of the time someone is going to be biased and side with their race regardless. So every conversation will always turn into ahh you only like floyd cause your black, you only like manny cause you pinoy, you only like salido cause hes mexican , and so on and so on. Its a cop out to just write someone statement off/.

Comment

• Starting race threads because you were offended by another persons thread and took it as racist is pathetic.

Comment

• in before "he's not that black"

Comment

Working...
                      X