Arum: "We're talking with the builders tomorrow [Wednesday.]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    50/50 ontable and pac walked over testing

Join TMT was toungue on cheek to take shot at arum who makes everyone leave and sign with TR to get manny shot (jmm, mosley, braldey)

What if i lose was in reference to the idiotic idea of 10%going to winner. Pac v bradley should show you why thats idiotic.

Health first was in reference to pac refusong tests and floyd truly believing he was cheating. Oh that wasnt one huh.

Manny can call out floyd all he wants but after fights its always "up to my promoter". He called him out after jmm3 then arum came in ring and that tune changed.
    Best post I seen in a while. This pretty much ends every pact-turded argument.

Comment

• Idiots see Arum's building as a roadblock. Normal people see it as normal.

What is idiotic is seeing the Queen without a regular job like millions of folks do can't adjust and fight at any date of the year. If it's the biggest fight of the century, what does it matter whether it's done at any other time of the year?

What is Queen Mayweather getting so busy about? All she does is visit strip bars and throw hundred bills and gamble.

This is the queen these floydiots worship. Hehe... it's embarrassing to be a fan of her, if you're no longer a child.

Comment

• When was this? 1998?

Comment

• Great to see a work in progress.

I'm making reservations early in case Uncle Bob decides to have a grand opening in 2104.

I think it'll be bigger and better than Cowboys Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            50/50 ontable and pac walked over testing

Join TMT was toungue on cheek to take shot at arum who makes everyone leave and sign with TR to get manny shot (jmm, mosley, braldey)

What if i lose was in reference to the idiotic idea of 10%going to winner. Pac v bradley should show you why thats idiotic.

Health first was in reference to pac refusong tests and floyd truly believing he was cheating. Oh that wasnt one huh.

Manny can call out floyd all he wants but after fights its always "up to my promoter". He called him out after jmm3 then arum came in ring and that tune changed.
            Then bungalows ignores this.

Comment

• the only reason to build a stadium is to accomodate macimum amount of people and who would get the profit from the ticket sales, merchandise and high jacking the consession stand prices?????

Build a 45k+ capacity stadium and imagine the prices and almost anyone that is anyone will show face, celebs from everywhere will come to watch.

Comment

• Is this imaginary stadium done yet? Team Pac is pathetic...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Is this imaginary stadium done yet? Team Pac is pathetic...
                  Not it's not due to be completed until 2023. By that time Pac Vs May is gonna look like Roy Jones vs Benard Hopkins 2.....wayyyyyy to late and with no interest.

Comment

• Epic bump.

Comment

• But seriously though, is the staduim done yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X