Pacquiao/Marquez III will do less than 700k PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao/Marquez III will do less than 700k PPV

The undercard is going to suck.

The biggest fight in MMA history will be free right before it starts.

There is no Canelo Alvarez or Eric Morales celebrity in the undercard.

The fight will not be on a Mexican holiday.

There is a FALSE PERCEPTION (from the casual fans' perspective) that Marquez has no chance. REALITY: The Marquez that is fighting Pacquiao is 2 times more dangerous than the fattened up victim who got cheated by jr. middleweight a few years ago.

Conclusion: Pac/JMM III will do less than 800k. It breaking 800k would be equivalent to Mayweather/Ortiz (with the record millions of millions spent on its promotion, Mexican holiday timing, super-stacked Mexican undercard) doing 1.6 million PPV buys.

no, it will do a millions as usual... but i do agree with your reasons, the undercard ( like always) is complete **** ....

Comment

All right. I don't understand anything on your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        no, it will do a millions as usual... but i do agree with your reasons, the undercard ( like always) is complete **** ....
        i believe it will hit the 1mil mark but probably wont go pass it but to say it'll do 700k?? no way...

Comment

900k - 1.1m

My guess

Comment

it is absolutely a marketing travesty to have it after UFC's biggest free night.

boxing and ufc do share viewers. you'd be a drooling tard to disagree.

Comment

seriously pacquiao-marquez III will not even do 700,000 buys? Pacquiao fighting against a nobody like Joshua Clottey even reached 750,000. Marquez definitely not a no-name. This will go about 1M to 1.1M buys. Who cares about the undercards? I'm watching to see the main-event. Undercards sucks. I only want to watch Pacquiao's greatness.

Comment

TS is a dumbass and a troll. His red k speaks for itself.

Comment

In that case, I'm happy to be one of the 700k.

Comment

I say itll do 1.1 mill

Comment

Working...
                    X