Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always find it hilarious when guys say Mosley 'exposed' Pacquiao by losing every round, getting knocked down and losing large tracks of time mentally, landing only 66 total punches (landed 92 on Floyd including 2 bombs), and crying in his corner begging his trainer to stop the fight.

Yeah, really showed the world how to beat Manny in that performance

Comment

Right. Kind of reminds you of when people talk about how Mosley "almost won" against Mayweather because he landed a punch.

Comment

Mosley was turning from Manny's left hand and Manny was missing badly it showed Manny offense can be neutralized with good footwork and movement and Manny showed he can't cut off the ring. you could say Manny was exposed but we already knew Pacquiao would struggle against boxers and counter punchers I personally thought Manny didn't look like the best fighter in the world and it proved to me that Manny was looking good due to him fighting the right guys recently

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Always find it hilarious when guys say Mosley 'exposed' Pacquiao by losing every round, getting knocked down and losing large tracks of time mentally, landing only 66 total punches and threw 122 punches less than he did against Floyd (landed 92 on Floyd including 2 bombs and threw 122 more punches than he did against Manny), and crying in his corner begging his trainer to stop the fight.

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Oh I saw it, believe me. But still, who said Mosley did very well?

when one doesn't stand and trade with Pacquiao, they can do very well.

Where does it say Mosley did very well?

I see you are twisting things around here.
            your alt brother jay said it. Nobody win against Pac while running like Mosley nor Floyd coward style. To win against Pac is to fight like Marquez and Floyd fights different than Marquez.
            Last edited by boxer.exposed; 10-17-2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Always find it hilarious when guys say Mosley 'exposed' Pacquiao by losing every round, getting knocked down and losing large tracks of time mentally, landing only 66 total punches (landed 92 on Floyd including 2 bombs), and crying in his corner begging his trainer to stop the fight.

Comment

Only thing Mosley did well was expose how Manny has problems with opponents that move. Manny has been fed nothing but stationary opponents with little to no movement for a loooong time. Marquez is the first moving body Manny will be facing since....guess what, Marquez. Fortunately for Manny it'll be a fat, 40year old Marquez whose physical abilities aren't what they used to be.
                Last edited by p4p-champ; 10-17-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                  Mosley was turning from Manny's left hand and Manny was missing badly it showed Manny offense can be neutralized with good footwork and movement and Manny showed he can't cut off the ring. you could say Manny was exposed but we already knew Pacquiao would struggle against boxers and counter punchers I personally thought Manny didn't look like the best fighter in the world and it proved to me that Manny was looking good due to him fighting the right guys recently
                  Honestly, that wasn't cause Manny struggles with boxers at this stage.

He had leg problems in that fight. Manny with no legs is ****. And imo he's losing his legs. You can tell h couldn't dart in and move to land his punches as effective as he usually has with the addition of Mosley retreatin. Its more of Manny wasn't Manny instead of Manny being anyway exposed.

And let's hope Manny gets his legs back, those are the ONLY ASSETS he possess that can beat Floyd imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                    Honestly, that wasn't cause Manny struggles with boxers at this stage.

He had leg problems in that fight. Manny with no legs is ****. And imo he's losing his legs. You can tell h couldn't dart in and move to land his punches as effective as he usually has with the addition of Mosley retreatin. Its more of Manny wasn't Manny instead of Manny being anyway exposed.

And let's hope Manny gets his legs back, those are the ONLY ASSETS he possess that can beat Floyd imo.
                    I agree with every word in this post...

Comment

Mosley simply showed that Manny still has trouble cutting off the ring. He also showed that when you apply any kind of movement Manny's punch output drops significantly from 1000+ to 6-700.

Comment

Working...
                      X