Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yordan would beat Luevano right now and by KO and..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luevano is just not that good. Yordan beats him. I agree TS.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Ponce de Leon is the only good name on his resume.besides washed up penalosa
      Penalosa was still better than Mtwaga. I favor Penalosa over Mtwaga and Penalosa is not that washed up. IMO he beat Eric Morel... Luevano is a goon name in Juanma resume. Luevano was underrated...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Penalosa was still better than Mtwaga. I favor Penalosa over Mtwaga and Penalosa is not that washed up. IMO he beat Eric Morel... Luevano is a goon name in Juanma resume. Luevano was underrated...
        He would've lost to Terdak Jandeang if there were 13 round fights. He sucks. Yordan can beat him. Make the fight now is what I say so we can put an end to this debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          He would've lost to Terdak Jandeang if there were 13 round fights. He sucks. Yordan can beat him. Make the fight now is what I say so we can put an end to this debate.
          You know how many fighter would of lost if it we had 13 or 15 round fights?

Lets stick with facts we have 12 round fights now. Even Burner agrees with you man. You should realize by now you in wrong side of the argument on a prediction fight if Burner agrees with you.

Do you agree that there is no one on Yordan resume that is half the fighter Luevano is?

And, can you answer this what have you seen in Yordan that makes you think he could beat Luevano?

I aggre make it happen. And, we can bet E-points... They can have it at 130 so there would be no excuses...

Comment

Luevano lost to Mario Santiago and there's really no way to say whether or not he's better than Concepcion because the fight didn't play it's course even though Luevano may have been ahead on points. It was a set up showcase fight for Lopez. This fight a lot of people were picking Cab to lose and he dominated the guy.

Comment

Working...
            X