Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these boxers pretend its PERSONAl but all they want is a big payday from Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All these boxers pretend its PERSONAl but all they want is a big payday from Oscar

Can i get a amen!, Everybody is got something personal against de la hoya but all their looking for is the biggest payday of their career. Floyd got it, Pacquiao would triple his biggest payday against him, Margarito wants it, winkie wants it, etc etc etc.

Winky deserves it.

Comment

just like its personal for oscar to fight pac......................

Comment

its personal when Roach predicts a win for Manny but when Margarito calls him a cross-dressing has been, its 'oh, he needs to stand in line'

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          its personal when Roach predicts a win for Manny but when Margarito calls him a cross-dressing has been, its 'oh, he needs to stand in line'
          DLH is afraid he'll get the high heels beaten off him.. Tijuana Style

Comment

winky does not deserve it,
            he needs to get a title

Comment

of course.......everyone wants that big payday so they'll say just about anything to get it

but i think Winky deserves a shot at a payday like that........all the ish he's been through.............it'd be nice to see him get it

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                that's what i don't like about de la hoya.......if someone said that to me and i was wearing fishnets.....i take it presonal and fight him

Comment

yeah i mean, margarito is only proving he isn't any different than any fighter, he does it for the money too.if he makes the same amount of money from williams that he would against oscar he WOULD FIGHT OSCAR.period.so the idea of certain marga fans complaining about floyd fighting baldo for close to the amount he would vs marga, is ****ing hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by NORGARD4HUMNLIF View Post
                    just like its personal for oscar to fight pac......................
                    biggest crock of **** i've ever heard

one day he's signing him and talking about what a great guy Manny is..................then the next he's talking about how hes been disrespected

this fight --->

Comment

Working...
                    X