Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can compare the AA slick style argument with rapping! :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
    What racist shyt? U seem to be pressing the racist shyt pretty hard urself? Bradley is slick, only a dumbass would say it's becuz he's black.

Broken Record is the perfect way to describe this thread. Everyone that isn't a sensitive jackass or a jealous-excuse-maker knows BHop's comments were ignorant.

If they don't know that, I assure u, this thread will not help them understand
    No I dont, I understand boxing is a worldwide sport. Dont come in here telling me a particular style is better than other because of their race or color, because that is just stupid. I guess peope dont get it still, they still keep praising BHop for making that statement.

I can tell you, I only consider Floyd the only slick fighter right now. Just because Larry said so He's the only black fighter who's not getting gift decision in their last fights
    Last edited by 4773Y350NM3; 12-01-2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
      Mostly everybody can do it, but it seems only American African is good at it. lol. Oh, I forgot Eminem they accepted him because he comes from the ghetto and they can relate to him. GTFO lol.

I dont get that shiiit!

Of all the names this stupid f*uckers is throwing he and himself alone Mayweather is really the slick one. But where is he? Bradley? is he really slick? that lebron james bow legged copy catter is slick? LOL. you guys got jokes hahaha. Alexander???? wow hahaha. Even Mosley is not slick. Who's AA slick boxer is really you guys want PAC to face And Martinez hmm the argument of *****s is that slick boxers dont get hit (hi larry ) but didnt Martinez got drop and in the very first round of his first fight against Williams???? and with that said you want PAC to fight him after he face MARG. Where is FLOYD btw? He's vacation is ending soon lol. GTFO with that bulll****!

you guys are pathetic.i should spit on your face but you guys not worthy of my spit! lol
      this is a dumb argument. AA culture created rap, but AA culture didn't create boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
        No I dont, I understand boxing is a worldwide sport. Dont come in here telling me a particular style is better than other because of their race or color, because that is just stupid. I guess peope dont get it still, they still keep praising BHop for making that statement.

I can tell you, I only consider Floyd the only slick fighter right now. Just because Larry said so He's the only black fighter who's not getting gift decision in their last fights
        Lmao so ur disagreeing with the people that praise BHop... Yet u say Floyd is the only slick fighter becuz he's the only African American that didn't get a gift decision in his last fight?

So wut ur saying is, Floyd is slick becuz he's African American and he's dominates.

Ur dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          this is a dumb argument. AA culture created rap, but AA culture didn't create boxing.
          but but but african american dominate boxing since forever its not even who created what but who dominate it if other races dominate boxing what other fighting sport they will be watching? not the ufc thats for sure

its so sad some people think this way wow amazing

Comment

Comment

A defensive fighter is even better for Pac.....people who say Pac wouldn't beat Whitaker are crazy

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                Lmao so ur disagreeing with the people that praise BHop... Yet u say Floyd is the only slick fighter becuz he's the only African American that didn't get a gift decision in his last fight?

So wut ur saying is, Floyd is slick becuz he's African American and he's dominates.

Ur dumb...
                Yeah atleast Floyd beat Mosley decisively but he got hit pretty bad by Mosley tho? hmmmm scratch that Floyd is not slick nomore

*****s logic: If you get you not slick, if you not AA you not slick. So who else can PAC face Bernardo?

Im trying to have fun here, cuz this argument is dumb as all who believe it pathetic haha,.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                  Im glad the dipset got all back together aint you? maybe for you its like a beatles reunion

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    A defensive fighter is even better for Pac.....people who say Pac wouldn't beat Whitaker are crazy
                    Thats my kind of slick AA, slick and with balls as well. Unlike this presume GOAT

Comment

So beneath the excessive use of smileys and a lot of posts - you're basically trying to put forth: A boxer doesn't have to be AA to be slick, yes?

If that's the case, damn..

I still got to ask you....

Comment

Working...
                      X