Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belfast on alert as cars seized and burned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it's a wind up or not but the threat is still supposed to be as high now as a decade ago on the second video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tewlsUC5og
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhmjTwzUno

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      looks like the rira now are nothing more than a bunch of kids! alza has link if you want check it out....
      Your the one that was banging on about them a few weeks back, when they shot the 2 brit soilders, changed your choon now???

Comment

i believe in the ira fighting the military, i dont believe in murdering innocent people {rira}

Comment

If you belive in the IRA then your an ass.

Comment

i believe in the ira fighting the military, i dont believe in murdering innocent people {rira}
            The RIRA And the contos are a bunch of jokers, the provos have hit them in the past and will do again. the provos rule and have the support of the nationalist communitys in the north of ireland.

Comment

if you say so...

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                If you belive in the IRA then your an ass.
                Theirs only one IRA, and thats the Provisional Irish Republican Army

SAY HELLO TO THE PROVOS

Comment

if you say so...
                  I do wee man, just ask joe oconners family in the murphy, big man in the RIRA got 5 to the head by the provos.

PROVOS RULE

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                    I do wee man, just ask joe oconners family in the murphy, big man in the RIRA got 5 to the head by the provos.

PROVOS RULE
                    was that the same provos that shot john duddys uncle in the back for pegging stones at them aged 17... john the boxer was named after him...

Comment

was that the same provos that shot john duddys uncle in the back for pegging stones at them aged 17... john the boxer was named after him...
                      That was the british army ya clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X