No announcement yet.

Love all the British fighters comin out to California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love all the British fighters comin out to California

Comin out to California we had George Groves, which I watched and saw a great fight between him and the Mexican. Now we got Nathan Cleverly who I look forward to seein down in LA. Then there's Khan and Afolabi who train out here....and eh Audley but......Anyway I love the British talent display put on in Cali man Frank Warren keep em coming!

Don't give Cleverly any attention, our best is yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Don't give Cleverly any attention, our best is yet to come.

care to enlighten as to your best? I am curious what's on the horizon for british fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        care to enlighten as to your best? I am curious what's on the horizon for british fighters...
        Billy Joe Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Billy Joe Saunders
          hmm i hear good things. never actually seen him fight, but i hear he is a pretty damn good prospect. will keep an eye out. who else you got??

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            hmm i hear good things. never actually seen him fight, but i hear he is a pretty damn good prospect. will keep an eye out. who else you got??
            Once Quigg, Frampton and Galahad start fighting for titles 122 will be massive in the UK as well as in the US. Frank Buglioni looks like becoming the new Ricky Hatton if he keeps his career trajectory up.

Comment

On the horizon...

Billy Joe Saunders
              George Groves
              David Price
              Scott Quigg
              Frankie Gavin

There are several other top prospects but you won't be seeing them for a while. I really like the look of a few of our lower weight prospects like Quigg, Butler, Satchel, Yafai - but the difference in domestic level and world level is huge at these weights.

Our strongest division(s) are 160 - 168lb prospect wise.

Comment

Fury, Cleverly and Price are the 3 guys out of the UK(along with Khan) who have a chance to become top fighters this decade

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Fury, Cleverly and Price are the 3 guys out of the UK(along with Khan) who have a chance to become top fighters this decade
                  Fury is a KO waitin to happen c'mon now. Price, Haye, Pulev all KO that guy. Fury might be able to KO Wilder though, that could be a good fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    No chance.

Price
                    Fury
                    Cleverly

That's the order of who I believe has the best career out of those 3 fighters. Price has made a good start to his professional career and looks like he'll do well as well as Fury, who's got age on his side. Cleverly is, at his best, a gatekeeper.

I do not agree with either 3 being seen as our top fighters this decade. All 3 are talented but I feel we have much more talented prospects.

Comment

Working...
                    X