No announcement yet.

How do I root my Android phone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typing is pretty comparable.

I turn off predictive text on both phones, I hate that auto correct crap... on both platforms.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+root+my+android+phone

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
        Thank you. Well I am looking at getting a Game Boy Emulator LOL. As for ROM's, I am not sure what to get yet but I have done some You Tubing as you suggested and the Rooting worked! One ROM looked pretty good where the Video Recording was improved quality wise! Wow.

If that is the case then is there any point in most threads? Surely even your S3 thread, people can search for when it was out, what functions it has? Just saying.

People here are actually helpful and explain things a lot easier than on a dedicated Android forum from what I read for example.
        If all you want to do is get a GameBoy emulator you don't need to root it. Just get an emulator app from the Play Store and go to a website to download the ROMS. It's real simple and no rooting is required.

I got a GameBoy and Nintendo 64 emulator on my phone and it isn't rooted.

Comment

Don't bother there is really no need

Comment

The only reason I rooted my android was so I could free tether.

Comment

I typing this here from my new SG3. This here phone is clean as ****!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I typing this here from my new SG3. This here phone is clean as ****!!!!!!!!!
                What color you get?

I got the white one, love it so much.

Comment

how on earth do i get my phone to wipe my ass for me?

i can't seem to get an app for that

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
                    What color you get?

I got the white one, love it so much.
                    I got the blue one. Im still tryin to figure out how to work the damn thing, but I figured out how to get the angry birds in space, and use the navigation app.

The ****s faster than my house internet. I havent figured out how to do the face recognition thing yet. Im so far behind with this new fangled technology.

Comment

I hear all bout this rooting business, what is rooting. I see someone put up a link to show how to root, but I dont rightly know what rooting is.

Comment

Working...
                      X