Collapse
No announcement yet.

BJ Penn responds to Cesar Gracie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always been a fan of BJ.. but that ***** is weak.

Comment

Clearly bjpenn.com isn't getting anywhere near the amount of webhits pre-nick diaz, so the only thing BJ "Shakin like a leaf" Penn can do now is tweet to have any relevance.

Comment

Why the hell is BJ even coming at diaz like this? Like seriously their is nothing different BJ can do to win a fight against Diaz at this point. That was a terrible beating in the last two rounds.

If anything he should be calling out Fitch if he really wants to keep fighting, after Fitch got shocked with that lucky punch its the perfect fight for both right now if BJ needs to keep fighting which really he has nothing left to prove except maybe that hes better then Fitch but dont see him winning that either. Then calling Fitch a glass jaw? It was a lucky punch Fitch has hardly ever been hurt and 9 times outta 10 whoops Hendricks ass.

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Any opinions on Fedor?

I wouldn't take them from most people, and have my own thoroughly formed opinions, and don't even let me get started on the Zuffa slander (e.g. the various comments by one Mr. Dana White, and the like).

But as a person with an opinion I respect a lot, do you have any general thoughts on his skid? I will say, that while I do believe he has changed as a fighter, I also think that when a fighter is beaten they experience difficulties, and I do believe Fedor's string of bad luck was sort of typical in a way. I similarly think that a couple tune up fights were in order.

I also know that after being on top for that long, than nothing lasts for ever. He will never fight in the UFC, so it is a question of whether he can catch his stride again, and it is equally a question of whether his people can secure meaningful fights, which isn't a simple matter.

Nevertheless, in my opinion Fedor is definitely a top 10 fighter in my mind, and I can count on one hand the number of people who I would favor to beat him in a fight now (and Werdum and Hendo are not included. Stylistically, I think Silva would give him a tough fight in a rematch, I call it a toss up).
        I agree with this, I also think M-1 wasted him alot too. He should switch camps too he just needs better training partners who could consistently push him and keep him at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Why the hell is BJ even coming at diaz like this? Like seriously their is nothing different BJ can do to win a fight against Diaz at this point. That was a terrible beating in the last two rounds.

Well. I guess he could Abu Dhabi him.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Unless fedor fights in the ufc i really cant rank him anymore because the top hws are under zuffa, monson while solid isnt top competition and santoshi ishii is a joke in my opinion. But heres the thing FEDOR RAN THE GAME FOR YEARS AND HE BEAT DAMN NEAR EVERY RELEVSNT HW DURING HIS AND THERE PRIME. Hes got zero to prove to me. Prime for prime hendo would not have gotten that ko. Fedors resume speaks for itself just like chuck and tito idk how many times these guys lost towards the end of there career there accomplishments speak for themselves. Fedor dominating pride and then comin out and starching arlovski and sylvia has earned him the right to fight fukin sakaraba in a boxing match in japan if he feels like cuz its fedor son hes like the tyson of mma no matter where he goes when other fighters see him they want his autograph.

Comment

Working...
                X