Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Luis Collazo's Comeback fight tonight Live!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened in the Salita fight

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      what happened in the Salita fight
      Salita was in very soft tonight, Warrior came for a payday. He didn't take any punishment though.

Thanks Kevin, I'll find out when it goes up on demand so you can watch it.

Comment

do you think Collazo is a good comeback fight for Floyd or do you think thats a mismatch? Also, I heard that some in NY were talking about a Salita-Malignaggi fight. Do you think thats too big of a jump right now for Salita or could that fight happend soon?

Comment

How was the Collazo fight?

Comment

do you think Collazo is a good comeback fight for Floyd or do you think thats a mismatch? Also, I heard that some in NY were talking about a Salita-Malignaggi fight. Do you think thats too big of a jump right now for Salita or could that fight happend soon?
            I think Collazo would be a good comeback fight for Mayweather, and honestly he'd give Mayweather some trouble just with his style. I hadn't heard anything about a Salita vs. Malignaggi fight, though I saw Malignaggi there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              How was the Collazo fight?
              Collazo was in weak, but he was working off some ring rust. Collazo dropped him with a sick uppercut, it was nice.

Comment

After Salita's previous fight, Malignaggi went in the ring and challenged him. I don't know how serious it was.

Judging by Salitas last 2 performances, it would be a showcase fight for Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                  It was great seeing you tonight bro. I had a blast tonight in Brooklyn. Saw John Scully calling the Salita fight, I had the Collazo fight so it was a blast. Now I'm on my way to Wendys and then sleeping.
                  It was a pleasure. Lot of fighters came out that night.

Best of luck getting some more commentating gigs.

Comment

good luck both of u

Comment

Working...
                    X