No announcement yet.

Me Shadow Boxing Part 2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    Yea.. I got alot to work on.. I tried man lol.

Heres part 3

Shadow boxing part 2

Add to My Profile | More Videos
    you got worst espcailly the hooks are really really bad. you slap them not punching.

some of you straight right come out short because you dont use you legs for power more too.

you slips are very wide and sometime you let you chin exposed.

try doing it slow at first and then increase the speed but if you do fast and you making mistake you wont learn.

try going to a gym because the coach could caught you mistake before you get think it is normal. because then you would punch like that all the time because its already in your muslce memory.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
      you got worst espcailly the hooks are really really bad. you slap them not punching.

some of you straight right come out short because you dont use you legs for power more too.

you slips are very wide and sometime you let you chin exposed.

try doing it slow at first and then increase the speed but if you do fast and you making mistake you wont learn.

try going to a gym because the coach could caught you mistake before you get think it is normal. because then you would punch like that all the time because its already in your muslce memory.
      Yea i felt that the video was a more worse than the other. Theres limited space in the room. I would go outside but it's to cold at the moment. My hooks look like they slap but i know if i land it.. it would do damage.. Well i tried to fix mistakes withing 1 hour of reading the posts... I want to go to gym badly. It's expensive though.. I know what you mean tho.. and im mad because at the fact that im not executing this ****! I will post another video like in 2 weeks or so.. Next time outside or something.. or in a largeer space.. i had the bike there.. i thought i was going to hit it. I couldn't step when i jab because there was a lil table to the right... But yea man.. i need to get to a gym.. Thanks once again.. I'll keep this in my head. lol

Comment

Yea i felt that the video was a more worse than the other. Theres limited space in the room. I would go outside but it's to cold at the moment. My hooks look like they slap but i know if i land it.. it would do damage.. Well i tried to fix mistakes withing 1 hour of reading the posts... I want to go to gym badly. It's expensive though.. I know what you mean tho.. and im mad because at the fact that im not executing this ****! I will post another video like in 2 weeks or so.. Next time outside or something.. or in a largeer space.. i had the bike there.. i thought i was going to hit it. I couldn't step when i jab because there was a lil table to the right... But yea man.. i need to get to a gym.. Thanks once again.. I'll keep this in my head. lol
        if you could do damage by slap is better to do more damage by hooking it right. you got some Tito DVD he excute the hook pretty well but he has some small flaw and that is his hook dont suprise his oppenet because he is like prepareing it and it shows and that was one of biggest flaw Tito have and made him loss to Hopkins too. I heard someone have broken his arms in the amueter when he was doing the hook it did come right. AS well as i had expernice with the heavy bags when i used to hook usally if i dont do it right i will fell great pain in the wrist

another thing is try to protect yourself at all time if you going to punch in the stomach or chest its better to lower your body by bending you knees and then punch so you could protect you chin with you shoulder while you punching as well as the other hand is one you chin. very very important the chin is one of the most vurnable place to get hit there because bascilly it like a two peace and could break.

you could get some boxing vid that teachs over the internet too.

Comment

if you could do damage by slap is better to do more damage by hooking it right. you got some Tito DVD he excute the hook pretty well but he has some small flaw and that is his hook dont suprise his oppenet because he is like prepareing it and it shows and that was one of biggest flaw Tito have and made him loss to Hopkins too. I heard someone have broken his arms in the amueter when he was doing the hook it did come right. AS well as i had expernice with the heavy bags when i used to hook usally if i dont do it right i will fell great pain in the wrist

another thing is try to protect yourself at all time if you going to punch in the stomach or chest its better to lower your body by bending you knees and then punch so you could protect you chin with you shoulder while you punching as well as the other hand is one you chin. very very important the chin is one of the most vurnable place to get hit there because bascilly it like a two peace and could break.

you could get some boxing vid that teachs over the internet too.

Im surprised i even learned this much. But the main reason i posted this video here is for this. For opinions...It not easy when you trying to teach your self by watching videos. I got Tito's DVD... I be watchin that **** alot.. Espeacially the Mayorga fight.. Tommorrow is another day..I will try to get better.

Comment

Im surprised i even learned this much. But the main reason i posted this video here is for this. For opinions...It not easy when you trying to teach your self by watching videos. I got Tito's DVD... I be watchin that **** alot.. Espeacially the Mayorga fight.. Tommorrow is another day..I will try to get better.
            thats the sprite you could concentrat on conditioning yourself like jogging because you really need it in boxing.

there is a cool vid by van bustten, and title to teach how to punch and box.

Comment

Instead of whining about not having money, and not having a family that will give you money, why don't you go find a job? You said it was hard to find a job without a diploma. Get your GED. It would really be a shame if you wasted away your youth making shadowboxing videos, and spending time on an internet forum complaining that you can't train.

You'll regret it when you're older, thinking back about what could have been, saying to yourself "If only I had found a job", or "If only I would have gotten my GED"

Get a job. Join a gym. Start training. Don't look back.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by David06 View Post
                Instead of whining about not having money, and not having a family that will give you money, why don't you go find a job? You said it was hard to find a job without a diploma. Get your GED. It would really be a shame if you wasted away your youth making shadowboxing videos, and spending time on an internet forum complaining that you can't train.

You'll regret it when you're older, thinking back about what could have been, saying to yourself "If only I had found a job", or "If only I would have gotten my GED"

Get a job. Join a gym. Start training. Don't look back.

Good luck.
                easier said than done.

i dont know his sitaution to say like that. but for starters he is trying

Comment

easier said than done.

i dont know his sitaution to say like that. but for starters he is trying
                  I know it's easier said than done. I can't really tell for sure, and I definitely don't know dude, but it seems to me like he isn't trying that hard. All he's really said about getting a job is

"Ma ass need a job. Hard to find one when i don't have a diploma.

and

"Other people have familys that would support them you know what im saying? Or even have family members that were boxers.. Sucks for me though!"

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like he cares about finding a job. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. But to be completely honest, if you don't care about boxing enough to get a job so that you can join a gym, then I can't imagine you'll have the dedication to stick with it.

Good luck either way though.

Comment

Im trying to get my GED.. Im starting College in January. It's in Manhattan NY. They going to let me get my High School Equivilency and my Associates degree. I Need 24 credits to get my GED and 60 for the Degree. I applied to many jobs. No luck in getting them though. Reason i say all this **** is because im fed up. So many jobs and still nothing. Im trying though. It might seem like im not but i am.

Comment

You're going to have to start over and get back to the basics. You look like someone imitating a top fighter, trying to implement the moves based on sight alone. You need to get to a gym and learn the basics and build from there. You are trying to hard to imitate and not box in your own natural style and it shows.

Looks like you have the potential to have pretty quick hands those. You have some promise I bet, but you need to find a job and then a gym. Until then just work on your jab and cross until you master those. Then the uppercut. Don't even try the hook yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X