No announcement yet.

The Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLOODSHED
    Yep. And the funny part is that in the new Game song, Game ain't doing the hook. I guess 50 really wrote his hooks. All his singles on his first album, he did the hooks.
    That's a street single/radio single. That won't even be on the album...

Comment

If you gave majority of MC's Dr.Dre as Executive Producer, 50 Cent singing your hooks, Kanye West, Just Blaze , Scott Storch and Timbaland beats they would drop a classic to.

Comment

Yeah but you must admit he makes some ****in nice tracks and some good music. Every track he is featured on is good too.

Comment

I dont hate The Game, I enjoyed The Documentary for sure. I just dont see a future of his past this album.

Comment

past what album? The Documentary or Doctor's Advocate? We will see come Doc's Advocate...if he still randomly name drops and sucks Eazy E's and Dre's dick even more then he did on Documentary then yeah, I agree, his next albums will suck. But if he comes out with new material and doesn't name drop at all then I have definite faith...

Comment

Game came out with a new song recently that's pretty popular, it's called "One Blood"

www.myspace.com/TheGame

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook King
                Game came out with a new song recently that's pretty popular, it's called "One Blood"

www.myspace.com/TheGame
                yeah that's a street single, thats a good song but it wont be on his album. And I noticed no name-dropping

Honestly, Game is really growing as an MC.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'
                  past what album? The Documentary or Doctor's Advocate? We will see come Doc's Advocate...if he still randomly name drops and sucks Eazy E's and Dre's dick even more then he did on Documentary then yeah, I agree, his next albums will suck. But if he comes out with new material and doesn't name drop at all then I have definite faith...
                  Past this album... My Game predictions, first one sold what 5 mil? , this one will sell half and since he is off Aftermath (he left 2 weeks ago), Dre wont **** with him and he will drop off.

The positive one is he matches his sales due to the 50 Cent beef and Dre keeps doing his ****. His legend grows when he plays the Snoop Dogg role on Detox (if it ever drops) and he goes from there.

Ill bet on the first option I said.

Comment

What's Game's new album going to be called?

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq
                      Past this album... My Game predictions, first one sold what 5 mil? , this one will sell half and since he is off Aftermath (he left 2 weeks ago), Dre wont **** with him and he will drop off.

The positive one is he matches his sales due to the 50 Cent beef and Dre keeps doing his ****. His legend grows when he plays the Snoop Dogg role on Detox (if it ever drops) and he goes from there.

Ill bet on the first option I said.
                      His deal with Geffen Records is only a distribution type deal. He doesn't want his next album to have a G-Unit tag on it and rightfully so. I have read many intervies and Dre said he still is/was working with Game because everyone likes that green and Dre also considers Game to be 'bringing back the west coast'.

I predict Doctor's Advocate will ALMOST be as good as The Documentary (probably a lot better lyrically) but will not sell nearly as much because 50 Cent will have something to do with making sure his album gets ****ed up, sale wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X