• Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Fat Acceptance Movement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZwjKvL-438

Comment

Only fat people defend being fat.

Comment

this pisses me off.

being a bit overweight is one thing, but those two women are obese to the point where they're extremely unhealthy. that blonde can probably hardly walk. it takes years of overeating and not exercising to get that fat.

at the very least, they're driving up insurance premiums and the cost of medicare.

i get the biggest laugh out of the backlash against fit people judging the obese. those same fat women will degrade a fit person, saying that she isn't "real."

Comment

this "movement" is very obviously an attempt for fat women to feel accepted. they generally find acceptance from other fat women.

if these fat girls could snap a finger and turn into a VS model without any effort they would.

Comment

i'd throw a donut at that fat b1tch to shut her up

i think if a company is gonna pay for health insurance, they should make it mandatory that their employees, unless disabled, do at least an hour of cardio per week

Comment

Fat Fucking ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                this "movement" is very obviously an attempt for fat women to feel accepted.
                They go by the name 'Fat Acceptance Movement', so I think you may be on to something there.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                  They go by the name 'Fat Acceptance Movement', so I think you may be on to something there.

they have their own meaning when they call other fatties 'FAM'

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post

refer to the corresponding sentences that qualify further the one you've quoted.

acceptance for fat chicks, from fat chicks.

it's like FUBU for whales.

Comment

Working...
                    X