No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "Matthysse's just another fighter to me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He realistically lost to Lucas 3 years ago, and his eliminator was against a prospect in paris. Most importantly it was an IBF eliminator, which is held by Peterson. Lucas was the one who won the eliminator to face Garcia
    NO, he realistically and officially beat Matts. Yes Parris was the IBF eliminator but it was still a good win for Zab. Lucas is now set to face Danny. what is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
      NO, he realistically and officially beat Matts. Yes Parris was the IBF eliminator but it was still a good win for Zab. Lucas is now set to face Danny. what is the problem?
      Not if you're counting punching landed.

No it wasn't a good win, Paris was a prospect. You complain about the Dallas fight but Paris wasn't even at that level. You and your endless talk about golovkin fighting ishida and Lucas fighting Dallas but when Judah beats a prospect who's not even on their level, it's a good win
      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 08-08-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh
        I don't know is scared is the word I'd use to describe Danny's face when he talks about Luc but he's not confident. He said he isn't going to run so I say inside of 6 rounds he gets merc'd.
        When the way to beat Matthysse is to box circles around him and you don't plan on doing that then you might as well make your ring entrance with your dad by one side and a casket by the other.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think half of the posters on this site wanna secretly have sex with Lucas. This type of sucking doesn't come from just boxing. You guys have a thing for him.

Comment

Yeah danny, pull a chad dawson . Do the stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Not if you're counting punching landed.

No it wasn't a good win, Paris was a prospect. You complain about the Dallas fight but Paris wasn't even at that level. You and your endless talk about golovkin fighting ishida and Lucas fighting Dallas but when Judah beats a prospect who's not even on their level, it's a good win
              I complained about 2 things:

1.the hype after the Dallas fight seeing as MDJ wasn't that good

2. that posters such as yourself said Matts was better than Broner (he is) and ok'd him fighting Lundy (hank moving up) @ 140 when that fight was discussed but said Broner was cherrypicking when he was discussing moving up to 135 to fight Hank.

As for my intial post, do you agree with the TS that Danny is protected? I don't think the 4 fights he and I reference show that danny is protected. you agree or disagree?

Or did you just respond because I said Matts lost to Zab-which is an opinion that clearly makes you upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn
                No he realistically and officially lost to Zab. Yes the parris fight was an IBF eliminator, still a win for zab. Danny and Lucas are fighting now, whats the problem?

The TS said Danny being protected. He used the Morales and zab fights as evidence of this. My post attempted to refute that. Do you agree with that or disagree with TS or my post?.

Or did you just respond to my post because you are still mad that I think Zab won?
                It should have been Lucas fighting Garcia instead zab. Garcia was not obligated to fight Judah and Lucas was the better ranked fighter by everyone. You also tried to pretend like he had to fight him because you thought Judah won an eliminator to fight him, yet it was actually Lucas who won. Yes Garcia was kept away from Lucas as long as possible

Comment

Danny cool as a cucumber as usual. He ain't worried about nothin'. Lmao I'm gonna watch what his Dad has to say on Matthysse I can't wait.

Comment

People act like they should be offended that he said this. What is he supposed to say, Mathysse is an beastly mangod who will KO me with either hand?

Comment

I think that's the mentality he has to have to win. Show too much confidence and Matts will run you over.

Comment

Working...
                      X