Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which if The 3 Welters Fears of Fighting The Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which if The 3 Welters Fears of Fighting The Best?

Margarito

Clottey

Williams

Discuss!
    Margarito
    80.00%
    Clottey
    12.00%
    Williams
    8.00%

The poll is expired.

Defintely Marg becaus ether shouldnt be a question of who he shoulda fought after Cotto, and thats Williams i mean DUH

Comment

i don't like talking about FEAR when it comes to boxers.

why would a boxer who has been boxing his entire life be scared to box anyone?

i voted for paul williams though.

antonio has fought the best opposition of the 3.

joshua's 2 premier opponents were marg and zab.

paul has fought no one aside from marg and quintana.

of the 3 he has fought the weakest opponents so i say him.

Comment

I don't think these three really fear anyone. Margarito is delaying some of the rematches though.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
          Defintely Marg becaus ether shouldnt be a question of who he shoulda fought after Cotto, and thats Williams i mean DUH
          so he just fought the miguel cotto and he's scared?

who has paul just fought andy kolle?

give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            I don't think these three really fear anyone. Margarito is delaying some of the rematches though.
            how's he delaying? 'cause he hasn't signed to fight anyone yet.

give the guy a break he just fought cotto 2 months ago.

if a year or two passes and he still hasn't fought anyone then we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              how's he delaying? 'cause he hasn't signed to fight anyone yet.

give the guy a break he just fought cotto 2 months ago.

if a year or two passes and he still hasn't fought anyone then we can talk.
              He's clearly not going to fight Williams yet, despite the offer which was on the table. The Clottey fight somehow disappeared as well. He's aiming solely for Cotto, which isn't really isn't a necessary fight at this point. My best guess is he will go after Mosley if anyone before Cotto II.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                He's clearly not going to fight Williams yet, despite the offer which was on the table. The Clottey fight somehow disappeared as well. He's aiming solely for Cotto, which isn't really isn't a necessary fight at this point. My best guess is he will go after Mosley if anyone before Cotto II.
                he's going for the best money.

shane and cotto2 will make him more money.

if offered a choice to fight shane or cotto paul would take that fight over marg as well.

just because paul williams people offered money on the table doesn't mean you take it.

i don't worry about who offered who money , who is calling out who , who wants to fight who...... it's all PUBLIC RELATIONS. the truth is the fight that will make the most money will be the fights that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  he's going for the best money.

shane and cotto2 will make him more money.

if offered a choice to fight shane or cotto paul would take that fight over marg as well.

just because paul williams people offered money on the table doesn't mean you take it.

i don't worry about who offered who money , who is calling out who , who wants to fight who...... it's all PUBLIC RELATIONS. the truth is the fight that will make the most money will be the fights that happen.
                  If I recall, the money Williams offered would be his highest payday yet. Not fighting right now is netting him nothing, and there doesn't seem to be anything on the table for him as of yet before the distant Cotto fight (Spring/Summer 09?). We'll see if Mosley comes along. You're overreacting to what I said, whether it's money or not it's simply a fact that he is the one holding up these fights. You're acting as if I said he's ducking them

Comment

none of them ..margarito fough both how can it be him ?

Comment

Working...
                    X