No announcement yet.

any new boxing games coming out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new boxing games coming out

anyone have any news on any new figh ight game comingt out or in the works or any boxing game

Sadly no. I heard EA Canada, who made the last fight night game, are making UFC crap now.

Comment

nope. nothing. we would've heard something by now... sucks because the last two games were headed in the right direction (mostly)

Comment

yea ur rite natas bt the footwork and straight right hand in fnc were horrible evverytime i threw a straight right in it it came out like a jab

Comment

I think we are stuck with FNC till UFC on EA flops again. The roster in the FNC was good im just tired of the same Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            I think we are stuck with FNC till UFC on EA flops again. The roster in the FNC was good im just tired of the same Legends.
            Agree on this and can we get Floyd Mayweather for once? He's never in the game.

Comment

does anybody agree with me that this could be a good dlc
              1. sugar ray robinson at 147 with better techniques
              2 cassius clay instead of muhammad ali prime faster with his hands and his feet
              3. sergio martinez
              4. paul williams
              5. carl froch

but not together seperately or else it wouldnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                theres a video on youtube where says they dont want to pay nobody good money and to not get the game

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Look i get Ray Robinson is a legend but its pointless to have him in the game. Especially when talentless bums have to use him and cant use anyone else.

For some cats it might as well be Fight Night Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
                    theres a video on youtube where says they dont want to pay nobody good money and to not get the game
                    Damn that sucks. I want to play with him and not have to create a character to do it.

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    Look i get Ray Robinson is a legend but its pointless to have him in the game. Especially when talentless bums have to use him and cant use anyone else.

For some cats it might as well be Fight Night Robinson.
                    I agree, for some guys it's the only fighter they pick and it gets damn annoying after a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X