Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol, Donald Trump's statement on shutting down all Muslim immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump is all of NSB wrapped into one!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
      Donald Trump is all of NSB wrapped into one!
      Mexicans love him

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
        ​DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION

EDIT: not only immigrants, travelers too!
        Mentally ill and not nearly comprehensive enough. If he had called for a ban of religion I would have been cheering, but he took the popular inflammatory candidate's way out which is to act as if Muslim's are the sole problem. Laughably inept and more than likely appeals to a sub par intellect.

Comment

1st 'mendment doe

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Mexicans love him
            thats cool everyones an individual that can make up their own mind for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Mentally ill and not nearly comprehensive enough. If he had called for a ban of religion I would have been cheering, but he took the popular inflammatory candidate's way out which is to act as if Muslim's are the sole problem. Laughably inept and more than likely appeals to a sub par intellect.
              Do you have any of your own thoughts/opinions or are you just a politically correct clone 24/7?

Of course Muslims are the sole problem. I mean there was that monk who punched someone and the Branch Davidian standoff I guess?

"Sub-par intellects" are people like you who just repeat middle of the road gibberish and deflections all day. Statistically Islam is the problem. Other religions are not.

Are you misinformed?
              Are you timid?
              Are you yourself a muslim?

Fess up
              Last edited by ////; 12-07-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #OccupyNSB View Post
                Do you have any of your own thoughts/opinions or are you just a politically correct clone 24/7?

Of course Muslims are the sole problem. I mean there was that monk who punched someone and the Branch Davidian standoff I guess?

"Sub-par intellects" are people like you who just repeat middle of the road gibberish and deflections all day. Statistically Islam is the problem. Other religions are not.

Are you misinformed?
                Are you timid?
                Are you yourself a muslim?

Again dumb dumb, religion, not Muslims is the true scourge of humanity. Sure, blowing up buildings and shooting people is pretty "scary" when your race numbers in the billions, but my point is that the dark ages are keeping humanity back from truly seeing the full scope and wonder of life. As for me I don't sit around looking at headlines inflaming myself about Muslims when I'm more worried about all the Christians that thought invading Iraq was a good call. ****ing disturbed assh0les act like the world revolves around their fears.

"Statistically," wow that's rich, if you want to break down statistics think about how much of the world's resources Americans use and waste? Assh0les don't just use statistics to prove they're right, they use them to justify any wrong....

Comment

Yeah buddy the dark ages and opening our minds to the wonder of life etc. Shut up.

You are either:

1. A muslim

2. A teenager

Which is it

Comment

Originally posted by #OccupyNSB View Post
                    Yeah buddy the dark ages and opening our minds to the wonder of life etc. Shut up.

You are either:

1. A muslim

2. A teenager

Which is it
                    You're either a mentally ******ed elementary school student or a dumb b1tch that hasn't worked an honest day in your life.

Comment

Can you imagine someone telling you with a straight face muslims aren't the problem when it comes to religious violence in real life?

This is one of those internet moments where the fat teenager you're talking to suffers from cyber depersonalization, imagines they're Noam Chomsky and starts "deconstructing your anti-intellectual generalizations".

Last edited by ////; 12-07-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X