No announcement yet.

Two unbeatean heavyweights brawl at the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molinari View Post
    Artur Szpilka 12(9)-0-0 and Krzysztof Zimnoch 13(10)-0-1 started their fight little bit earlier at today press conference for Golota-Saleta farewell fight. The Two are scheduled to fight as a main undercard.

Winner gets Deontay Wilder

Comment

It's Artur's fault. I hope he gets whooped in the ring!

Comment

My favorite out-of-the-ring brawl by heavyweights:

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Winner gets Deontay Wilder
          fun fact Zimnoch beat Wilder as a amateur. He also beat Szpilka but Szpilka was 18 at the time and Zimnoch was 25 so it was a boy vs a men.

Comment

Only one more month until this fight happens. I hope Zimnoch teaches him a lesson.

Comment

LOL damn Andrew Golota didn't even bother to look over he was very professional and continued answering the interviewers question.

Is that Bald headed guy who headbutted the other guy a Neo Nazi skinhead? Dude seems like a thug and very scary like he likes picking on people.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Is that Bald headed guy who headbutted the other guy a Neo Nazi skinhead? Dude seems like a thug and very scary like he likes picking on people.
                Ha, I don't know about that, but I know that he was in prison for a while, and got his jaw broken by an incredibly fat and shot Jameel McCline a few months back. Dude is not a heavyweight by any stretch and needs to go down to 200lbs.

Comment

No too smart... one cut, one broken hand or injury and neither get paid.

But we really will be looking forward to this fight now!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Ha, I don't know about that, but I know that he was in prison for a while, and got his jaw broken by an incredibly fat and shot Jameel McCline a few months back. Dude is not a heavyweight by any stretch and needs to go down to 200lbs.
                    Szpilka fought at CW as a teenager and is a natural 235lbs and 6'3 at age 22.

Mccline was in very good shape being the lightest he had been in a decade since 2002 and looked good in that fight. Szpilka fought for 4 rounds with a broken jaw and scored a shutout in a very good display especially since hes only had about 8 HW fights.

Keep saying dumb **** by all means though.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    LOL damn Andrew Golota didn't even bother to look over he was very professional and continued answering the interviewers question.

No. He used to be a Polish football hooligan though and did 2 years in prison for assault. He was seperated from most the prisoners due to how violent he was and even beat up a prison guard. He was only a teenager when he went in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Szpilka fought at CW as a teenager and is a natural 235lbs and 6'3 at age 22.

Mccline was in very good shape being the lightest he had been in a decade since 2002 and looked good in that fight. Szpilka fought for 4 rounds with a broken jaw and scored a shutout in a very good display especially since hes only had about 8 HW fights.

Keep saying dumb **** by all means though.

No. He used to be a Polish football hooligan though and did 2 years in prison for assault. He was seperated from most the prisoners due to how violent he was and even beat up a prison guard. He was only a teenager when he went in.
                      So basically he's a complete douchebag?

Hope Zimnoch tears him a new one. Despise guys like him.

Not trying to hype the fight, he's just a dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X