No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse - A psychological profile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    Please. Matthyse would likely beat most of the competition currently at 140 but I think a really good boxers are his nemesis. I would also like to see what happens when he fights someone that combines both, I think Kahn gives him problems, Bradley also tears him up. Id love to see him in a war with Rios and Maidana.
    I don't know, man. I think Matthysse is the last guy Khan would want to see at 140.

Comment

Lulz, he puts Khan in a coma.

Comment

Im no Kahn fan but he has speed of foot and very fast hands he may be a bit chinny but Ive seen plenty of his fights where he has taken good shots and not been bothered. Your entitled to your opinion, you might be right but you might be wrong too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          After recently reviewing nearly a dozen of Lucas' fights over the past 2 weeks(and paying special attention to his propensity for violence) I have built something of an amateur psychological profile of him.

In scientific terms Lucas Matthysse is what psychologists call a 'war rapist'. Meaning that he's the rare breed of warrior that uses the psychological effects of rape as a means of humiliating or embarassing his enemy on the battlefield, or in this case - The boxing ring.

'War rapists' are considered especially savage in the realm of psychology due to their systematicly thorough nature and blatant disregard for their victim's emotions, which they consider to be a feminine display of cowardice.

Nobody at 140lbs is safe from Matthysse's savagery and barbarism . He no longer even views his potential opponets as men or combatants worthy of his respect, instead, he views the entire division as a whole as a mere proving grounds for his own masculinity and superiority.

Infact, everybody in the division should just go ahead and buy stock in 'Revlon' right now because it's only a matter of time before they're all exposed as b*tches anyway.

Comment

I'm right.....

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              I'm right.....
              Aye, Matthyse gives Khan the stretcher job for sure.

Tim Bradley would school his ass though

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Lulz, what kind of possible atg puncher fails to KO Zab Judah?

Comment

Threads like this make me embarrassed that I post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
                    lost to the two best fighters he has faced lol then beats a couple of lesser fighters and he = best fighter in his division
                    Rofl Stevie Wonder could see he got robbed in both of those fights. Lucas is undefeated!

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
                      Rofl Stevie Wonder could see he got robbed in both of those fights. Lucas is undefeated!
                      My boy Zab disagrees.

Zab tought Matthyse a thing or two about boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X