• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nm.
    JCC Sr. Better than Trinidad.
    Roberto Duran better than Trinidad.
    Mike Tyson better than Trinidad.
    Bernard Hopkins better than Trinidad.
    Juan Manuel Marquez better than Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
      Nm.
      JCC Sr. Better than Trinidad.
      Roberto Duran better than Trinidad.
      Mike Tyson better than Trinidad.
      Bernard Hopkins better than Trinidad.
      Juan Manuel Marquez better than Trinidad.
      MY opinion tito would have kod jcc jr n sr. anyways I was having a discussion with the other idiot and your way off topic maybe you should read and if you wanna talk about something else make a thread about it.

Comment

Funny how when your young like Vargas was and fights bums til your 25 you guys all b*tch and moan saying he's being protected. Then when he gets thrown into the fire and gets whooped, the young excuse gets used. Oscar dominated the rounds he won but ran outta gas and didn't wana get ko. Something like Khan-Maidana. Tough fight, Khan was ahead and that big right almost put Khan away. Something simialr coulda happened to Oscar and that's why he ran from Tito. I had that fight a draw but woulda changed my score card and giving Tito the win if I was a judge only because Oscar ran like a b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ju-Ju View Post
          Funny how when your young like Vargas was and fights bums til your 25 you guys all b*tch and moan saying he's being protected. Then when he gets thrown into the fire and gets whooped, the young excuse gets used. Oscar dominated the rounds he won but ran outta gas and didn't wana get ko. Something like Khan-Maidana. Tough fight, Khan was ahead and that big right almost put Khan away. Something simialr coulda happened to Oscar and that's why he ran from Tito. I had that fight a draw but woulda changed my score card and giving Tito the win if I was a judge only because Oscar ran like a b*tch.
          Exactly theres always an excuse

Comment

JMM's best win is vs who???? Juan Diaz?? Jaca?? Casamayor?? Katsidis?? MAB with the heplk of a dumb ref?? Dude is famous for ALMOST beating Pacquiao 3x. That's it! And I also think Tito woulda beat JCC.

Comment

When this controversy came up, Papa Trinidad did a TV section where he very patiently went over every little thing he did with his son's wraps. He demonstrated his bandaging technique from the beginning, and had never been questioned before. My recollection is that he made the gauze project past the knuckles, and then folded it back on the knuckles to make a double thickness.

I read what that he did was legal everywhere in the country, but that New York had slightly different rules which limited the amount of tape he used. The business with his wrappings before the Hopkins fight was pure crap, introduced by Nazim Richardson, to get his 15 minutes of fame. He'd been late for the original wrapping although a commissioner was there. Papa T said that he wrapped them again exactly the same way.

As for the fight itself, my personal opinion is that the 9/11 disaster ruined Trinidad's coditioning. The fight was suddenly postponed for 2 weeks. If he had had gone back home and continued light training, or even left New York for a different place, the way Hopkins did, he could have won the fight. Instead, he remained in New York, working at the disaster site helping remove rubble and whatever else he could do.

Hopkins didn't.
              Last edited by edgarg; 02-25-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

When Tito fought Vargas, Vargas was coming off of a win againt Ike Bazooka Quartey..and he called out Tito, Vargas was a beast at 154, until he ran into Tito, could he have waited a little longer maybe, but he beat Ike Quartey so it sure seemed like he was ready and he was, that fight just took alot out of Vargas becuase Vargas has so much heart, he refused to loose and refused to stay down. At 154 Tito was an animal man.

Comment

People are jealous of Trinidad because of his power. Trinidad as a 147/154 was a dynamite. No one in those divisions could handle his power. They had to run from him far and staying outside to rack up points for the UD only.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    When this controversy came up, Papa Trinidad did a TV section where he very patiently went over every little thing he did with his son's wraps. He demonstrated his bandaging technique from the beginning, and had never been questioned before. My recollection is that he made the gauze project past the knuckles, and then folded it back on the knuckles to make a double thickness.

I read what that he did was legal everywhere in the country, but that New York had slightly different rules which limited the amount of tape he used. The business with his wrappings before the Hopkins fight was pure crap, introduced by Nazim Richardson, to get his 15 minutes of fame. He'd been late for the original wrapping although a commissioner was there. Papa T said that he wrapped them again exactly the same way.

As for the fight itself, my personal opinion is that the 9/11 disaster ruined Trinidad's coditioning. The fight was suddenly postponed for 2 weeks. If he had had gone back home and continued light training, or even left New York for a different place, the way Hopkins did, he could have won the fight. Instead, he remained in New York, working at the disaster site helping remove rubble and whatever else he could do.

Hopkins didn't.
                    LOL excuses, excuses, still bitter over the ass-whippin'. Fact of the matter is, Hopkins and Trinidad could box anywhere, any place and Hopkins will kick his ass 10 times out of 10, Tito having handwraps or not.

And if Tito can accept his defeat, why can't his bitter fans either?

Oh, and I wouldn't take notice of what Kim says. He talks bull so ignore his 'Tito had wraps' accusations.He's the same guy who stated Ortiz V Mayweather did 800k buys

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X