Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Blames Parents Divorce For Her Sex Addiction. Slept With Over 1000 Men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Blames Parents Divorce For Her Sex Addiction. Slept With Over 1000 Men

At 17 years of age, she already had slept with 40 different people.
    In one 24 hour period alone, she slept with 7 people,, sometimes a few at a time.
    42 year old UK resident Crystal Warren is an admitted sex addict. “People don’t usually associate sex addiction with women, we’re normally the ones accused of making excuses before the lights go off but with me it’s different. I think about sex all day” she told the Daily Mirror.
    Crystal blames witnessing her parents marriage fall apart when she was 5 for her desire of 'no strings attached' loving.
    “Looking back it was watching all this when I was very young that has made me the way I am,” she says. “I see the pain relationships cause.”
    Crystal lost her virginity at 15 with a school friend, and believes she became an addict straight away. “I felt empowered after I lost my virginity,” she says. “I loved the feeling of being wanted so badly by the boy I lost it to.”
    She was soon having sex with boys her age and bedding someone new every other month. By the time she was 17 she had slept with 40 people. “I didn’t think anything of it at the time,” she says.“I thought all the girls in my village were experimenting, too.
    “I didn’t know 40 men was more than most women sleep with in a lifetime. All I knew was that I felt good about myself when I was having sex.”
    Crystal claims she has always practiced safe sex. She isn’t able to have children but ensures she doesn’t contract any STDs.
    While most women are looking for men interested in a commitment, with Crystal that couldn't be further from the truth.
    “I didn’t understand why they couldn’t just enjoy the sex and walk away,” she says.
    Like any addiction, if Crystal doesn’t get what she wants she feels moody and frustrated.
    “I’d begin to feel hungry for sex,” she says. “I’d go on the prowl for men on my lunch breaks. If I didn’t manage to have sex I’d be unproductive all afternoon.
    “At the weekends, I’d leave the house in the middle of the day to find men at pubs or coffee shops to pick up and take home. The feeling of satisfaction is almost instant.
    “If I go without for a few days I start to feel desperately low, depressed and lack energy. I begin to see men as sexual objects. Walking along the street my mind races with thoughts of sex, especially with younger men.”
    “On a bad day I’d have sex with seven different guys in 24 hours, sometimes a few at a time. It was difficult to fit it all in the day. I would sleep with a man in the morning, one at lunch and then as many as possible in the evening.”
    As she hit 35, Crystal began to realize most of her friends were settling down, getting married and having families.
    “Watching them was strange for me. “I still craved going out and meeting men, so I ditched them and made new, younger friends so I could carry on clubbing and going to pubs.
    “I didn’t want to go to dinner parties and talk about current affairs. I wanted sex. And I wasn’t going to get it there''.
    At 40, Crystal finally confronted her addiction.
    “I know I’m a sex addict, but I can’t face getting professional help,” she says. “Sex is the only thing that makes me feel good about myself. I’m a member of online dating website CougarLife.com, which helps me find men who can keep up with my high sex drive.
    “I guess when the men start saying no, I’ll stop having sex. I know some people must think I’m a terrible person, but believe me I’m not proud of myself.”

Comment

bah blah blah bah ba...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        bah blah blah bah ba...
        you would hit.

Comment

She's kind of nasty though

Comment

1000 men hit, you wouldnt?

Comment

I doubt my d!ck would go hard trying to mess with that, dyke looking like b!tch.

Comment

ehhh pass........

Comment

She could of made alot of money.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X