Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kermit Cintron: margarito used ilegal wraps in my two fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i believe margarito had loaded wraps against cintron, i was at both fights, but i remember cintron saying in both fights, that he's never been hit like that, and that it felt like he was being hit with bricks......

that was immediately afterwards too.....

bottom line is this, when someone on this level gets caught, IT IS NOT THEIR FIRST TIME!?!?!? and if it was? they're terrible at it and got caught, but that is very rare at that level and at that stage of ones career.

it would not surprise me in the least, if margarito had been using loaded wraps for a good while throughout his career.

I was once a fan, but I find too many coincidences surrounding margarito and all involved pertaining to this issue. also it's a gut feeling, i don't deny my gut instinct.

Comment

Great.

Make a 3rd fight so I can watch you cry like a biitch again

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
        KErmit cintron said tonight that margarito used ilegal wraps with him too. Garcia , Robert Garcia brother, yes margarito used something ilegal with cotto. this time without wraps margarito will be very weak garcia said.
        lol he NEVER said that. Check the transcript again, he said there is no evidence he used tainted wraps in his two fights. Do you have an agenda or just an inability to comprehend text?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidonia View Post
          lol he NEVER said that. Check the transcript again, he said there is no evidence he used tainted wraps in his two fights. Do you have an agenda or just an inability to comprehend text?
          I have heard him say it before

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            Kermit, you cried like a girl in the ring.

Shut up.
            Chris Arreola was worse.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
              Chris Arreola was worse.
              It's even funnier to see a 300lb Mr. Potato-head looking Mexican weeping in the ring with ******* an all. Yeah, Arreola got this on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                i believe margarito had loaded wraps against cintron, i was at both fights, but i remember cintron saying in both fights, that he's never been hit like that, and that it felt like he was being hit with bricks......

that was immediately afterwards too.....

bottom line is this, when someone on this level gets caught, IT IS NOT THEIR FIRST TIME!?!?!? and if it was? they're terrible at it and got caught, but that is very rare at that level and at that stage of ones career.

it would not surprise me in the least, if margarito had been using loaded wraps for a good while throughout his career.

I was once a fan, but I find too many coincidences surrounding margarito and all involved pertaining to this issue. also it's a gut feeling, i don't deny my gut instinct.
                st like pacquaio is doing now.

Comment

For Cintron: He fooled you once, shame on him; he fooled you twice, shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                    Chris Arreola was worse.
                    Well Arreola cried because he was in the fight of his career and being outclassed by an opponent and begged to at least be allowed to finish. Cintron cried because hes a *****.

Comment

**** Cintron and Cotto. I don't hear Paul Williams, Daniel Santos, Joshua Clottey or Sergio Martinez complaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X