No announcement yet.

Current P4P Political Leader Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Obama is the definition of puppet, people tell him everything, probably tell him how to bang his wife.

You think he won because *the citizens* wanted him?

Its because the bankers ruined his only opponent to the point Americans had no choice.
    Would you bang his wife mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
      Would you bang his wife mate?
      I would rather bang a horse

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        I would rather bang a horse
        She's got a nice tuckus.

But the rest of her is real manly. Her uppity attitude doesn't help matters. I want a woman who understands her place, not someone who wants to prove something to me all the time.

That's not sexy.

Comment

What did yer think of prime Castro?

Comment

Putin is a BOSS, gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              A-. I would give him A+ if he executed these Miami cowards who grow up, get educated, health cared and then leave Cuba to go to Miami. If he began sending strong messages not to defect he would have A+ status, he shouldve sparred with Kim Jong and learned from him how to stop people from leaving country.

I wouldve liked to have Russian Nuclear Warheads on Cuba tho, its a joke they are not there. Put the warheads there and USA knows its roll.

I think Castro + Che = Epic Tag Team, one handles the politics the other one handles executing betrayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                I despise his ideology, but I respect his drive and commitment. I consider him a winner from a personal success point of view.

From the point of view of leader he's a failure.

I would've ranked him if he had done what Qaddafi did with Libya, but he doesn't have the political skill to diffuse hostility directed at Cuba and rid his country of sanctions.

He's a stubborn fool who would rather let his country rot than to compromise and make it better.

Comment

lmao you're so unashamedly racist Medved.

In all seriousness though how on earth is Kim Jong Ill a good leader? His country is in tatters thanks to him.

You say Obama is a puppet? it takes a ****load of nerve, guts and intellegence to become president in a country like America with his skin coulor.

You guys have pretty much just listed a bunch of power hungry dictators who gain office through force and misleading propoganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
                    lmao you're so unashamedly racist Medved.

In all seriousness though how on earth is Kim Jong Ill a good leader? His country is in tatters thanks to him.

You say Obama is a puppet? it takes a ****load of nerve, guts and intellegence to become president in a country like America with his skin coulor.

You guys have pretty much just listed a bunch of power hungry dictators who gain office through force and misleading propoganda.
                    All it takes is a few powerful Jews who will help you rise up in power if you're willing to be their lil b1tch puppet..or do you think he got to be the president because he's very smart ?? He's a house n1gro obeying the zion.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Bumped for excellence.

Nobody here can do what I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X