Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live explosive left in Dublin carpark. (Scum Brits tryna start a war they can't win.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    Its obviously the British.

Anyone who doubts that is either British, or stupid.

Or both.
    Anyone who thinks this is "civil war" is stupid,
    Thinks are much different then they where 80 years ago when the Brits had left and the country was divided.

The country is not divided at all at the minute,
    Intact this country couldn't be any more united atdhe moment due to the awful state our economy is.

Civil war? Stupid talk.

Comment

Why was Silva banned?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I'm not the one who posted a picture of the devastation of Omagh in which 30 Irish people were killed by Irish people as a sign of how great the Irish are because their bombs "go off".

I'm honestly appalled at you for that.

Nothing you say about any subject has the least bit of credibility. Go take your meds.
        It's there own fault they where warned about the bomb Omagh and did nothing about it,
        You could say the Brits have blood on there own hands for Omagh.

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTH View Post
          Anyone who thinks this is "civil war" is stupid,
          Thinks are much different then they where 80 years ago when the Brits had left and the country was divided.

The country is not divided at all at the minute,
          Intact this country couldn't be any more united atdhe moment due to the awful state our economy is.

Civil war? Stupid talk.
          I didn't say there was a civil war now. I said there was a low level de-facto civil war through the 70s and 80s as loyalists and republicans competed to see which set of scumbags were the scummiest and kept score using injuries and slayings.

I'm also saying that the people who grew up with that grew weary of it and sorted it out, but there are still a bunch of kids who never knew the worst of it and think that killing your own people makes you a revolutionary.

Nad also:

Random bombings and attempted bombings doesn't exactly say "united".

Comment

I didn't say there was a civil war now. I said there was a low level de-facto civil war through the 70s and 80s as loyalists and republicans competed to see which set of scumbags were the scummiest and kept score using injuries and slayings.

I'm also saying that the people who grew up with that grew weary of it and sorted it out, but there are still a bunch of kids who never knew the worst of it and think that killing your own people makes you a revolutionary.

Nad also:

Random bombings and attempted bombings doesn't exactly say "united".
            So your saying it's not a civil war but then you go to say that the random bombings are a great sign of unity amongst Irish people?

Makes no sense at all

Comment

I'm not the one who posted a picture of the devastation of Omagh in which 30 Irish people were killed by Irish people as a sign of how great the Irish are because their bombs "go off".

I'm honestly appalled at you for that.

Nothing you say about any subject has the least bit of credibility. Go take your meds.
              You're my personal bitch poodle, you don't matter.

Comment

So your saying it's not a civil war but then you go to say that the random bombings are a great sign of unity amongst Irish people?

Makes no sense at all
                He's English bro, what do you expect from him?

He's from the country that invented terrorism and doesn't even know it.

Comment

It's there own fault they where warned about the bomb Omagh and did nothing about it,
                  You could say the Brits have blood on there own hands for Omagh.
                  Really? And not the murderers who committed that murder?

That would be the murderers who made three warning calls, each with different locations and none of them with the actual location of the bomb? That would be the murderers who were trying to blow up the courthouse but couldn't find parking?

Who would the "brits" be in this case? The RUC? That would be the RUC that were clearing the areas near the courthouse that they were warned would be the target when the bomb went off on Market Street ? That the nature of the warnings were such that civilians were in fact herded to the bomb site, not away from it?

You're a detestable liar. A liar because you're trying to shift blame for this murder from the murderers and onto the people who were attempting to prevent this murder, and detestable because you're hailing as some sort of victory a murder in which 30 people died and hundreds were injured.

Fuck you, essentially.

Comment

The IRA should be helping England against the Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Nopartyforyou View Post
                      The IRA should be helping England against the Muslims.
                      Oh look, a ridiculous n00b with a red bar...

Comment

Working...
                      X