Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vilma Hart asks Pres. Obama the "REAL" Question America wants the answer to.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vilma Hart asks Pres. Obama the "REAL" Question America wants the answer to.

I dont normally don't post a thread like this(of political nature), but my Ol' Lady hipped me to this and I thought I'd share it with ya'll.

First and foremost I want to say. Thank you Mrs. Vilma Hart for asking our Commander in Chief the "REAL" question that we want answered. Kudos to Mrs. Hart for intellegently and respectfully asking the "Toughest" question, but the most honest question that is on the average American's mind. For everybody out there THIS is how I think we should address this President. Not with disdain and contempt, but with honest, real, heartfelt questions. Your thoughts are all welcome on the content within this video. I'm very interested to see what ya'll think bout this video.

and go figure

he dodges the question in a sly, wordy way.

i give her all the credit in the world to stand up and put her foot down instead of just sit there and blindly accept what Obama is doing just because she voted for him

im just sad that her question wasnt answered

and you can see it in her face she knows he fluffed a rebuttal instead of answer her

Comment

Her question is more of a statement than anything else.
      She made some good points but the bottom line is, things aren't where they need to here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        and go figure

he dodges the question in a sly, wordy way.

i give her all the credit in the world to stand up and put her foot down instead of just sit there and blindly accept what Obama is doing just because she voted for him

im just sad that her question wasnt answered

and you can see it in her face she knows he fluffed a rebuttal instead of answer her
        Whats happenin Cuzin? I dont think he completely fluffed on her question(As she asked more than one). I mean he gave a few points to address them, but the MAIN question was not answered. And I repect him for not giving her a bull**** answer or a bunch of lies and untruths to pacify her.

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
          Her question is more of a statement than anything else.
          She made some good points but the bottom line is, things aren't where they need to here in the US.
          Exactly. And he publicly recognized that things are not were they should be. But I was more or less appreciative of how she presented America's frustrations to the President. I thought it was grade A, and cannot be swept under the rug.

It's frustrating because the bailouts produced instant results for the big corps. But we the general American people have not seen or been privy to a instant relief like those corps.

Comment

Let me get this straight, she's a CFO of a company and has 2 children in private school, and she called herself MIDDLE CLASS?

Boy oh boy oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

Let me get this straight, she's a CFO of a company and has 2 children in private school, and she called herself MIDDLE CLASS?

Boy oh boy oh boy.
              Well what do you call Middle Class SJ?

Comment

Bush could never answer the question like Obama just did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Well what do you call Middle Class SJ?
                  Anybody that can afford for one child, let alone two children to go to private school, shouldn't be crying about their financial state. Then she goes on to say that she doesn't want to go back to eating "Hot dogs and beans for dinner". I think I'm starting to understand why the world hates America.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

Boy oh boy oh boy.
                    ou do know that there are classes of Middle Class right? I'm assuming she falls in the category known as "Upper" Middle Class.

Comment

Working...
                    X