No announcement yet.

Ji Hoon Kim future champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ji Hoon Kim future champion?

Watched his last couple of fights on espn, he can really fight. Your thoughts on him?

He'll get owned by any fighter with a lick of boxing skill. I like him, he's an entertaining fighter, but he'll never be a major player.

Comment

He might win a belt down the line,he's young and exciting but he's really defensively flawed.Badly flawed.Fighters with a good jab nad lateral movement will beat him.

Much like Provodnikov.

Comment

He's a perfect telly fighter. He can bang but crucially..........

Made Ricky Hatton look like Sweet Pea. You could throw a 44-inch plasma flat-screen television at this guy from the otherside of the ring and he would recieve it gratefully square on the teeth.

Comment

Could be hes great for tv very exciting but i dont think it will be too long before he starts on the downslide he gets hit way too much

Comment

He's gonna have an incredibly short career with the way he fights and he already has too many losses against softer opposition for me to believe he could beat one of top guys. But those were early in his career and he hasn't lost in a while so maybe they don't mean much. I got a lot of respect for him though. He's definitely a warrior. Even though they are a weight class apart, him against Roman Martinez would be cool. They are both defensively flawed fighters who have a lot of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Could be hes great for tv very exciting but i dont think it will be too long before he starts on the downslide he gets hit way too much
              How do you think kim would of done against micky ward at lightwelter?

Comment

Working...
              X