Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'd Still Like Mayweather To Face a 'Healthy' Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    This kid is beyond delusional. I've been waiting for him to comment on that video as well. I could use another good laugh at his expense. The sad part is that he actually believes the things that he says. It's genuinely sad.
    He kept claiming he would look at it later, but he hasn't found the time. Yet, he posts pages of useless drivel that only idiotic pact@rds agree with.

He has no credibility. None. Tagalog, sorry, I meant Spoon23 is a joke. Beyond stupid.

Look, they are trolls, they can't cope with 5/2/2015

PAC's redemption was just a B+ fighter against the best of this generation, so far.

Comment

Sorry. You must have forgotten the a$$whoopin you got in that thread, complete with admitting that the doctor can't be trusted. Didn't you say that, or should I go get the quotes again?

Lol. Clown. You lost. Get over it and give up. No one cares anymore, but I did enjoy that poll. The way your buddies spoon and silver miles cried. Now that really made my day. You on the other hand just made up excuses. Sorry. You lost and it's done, crybaby.
      More deflections.

Unless you had real evidence then I'm sorry but you never had a chance to win with that fluff that you called FACTS/EVIDENCE.

I'm still waiting ................

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        More deflections.

Unless you had real evidence then I'm sorry but you never had a chance to win with that fluff that you called FACTS/EVIDENCE.

I'm still waiting ................
        And that's why you can't stop sending me messages? Let's be clear. You've lost. Point blank period. You lost the poll. You lost the debate. Pacquiao lost. You lost from any direction you want to take it.

Now if you had some balls, you'd answer the question.

Evidence: Pacquiao said he never saw a doctor, never did rehab, ALL HE DID was swim.

You: Pacquaio only did scuba diving and only used his legs.

Question: So how did he rehab his shoulder in 3 months (or now you are saying 4 months, though he was launching 3 pointers at 3 months).

When are you going to answer the question? I've been waiting. Step up, chump. If you can't answer, then bow out.

Comment

SELF REHAB: I cannot show you how Manny did
          Was this not your answer????

You remind me of a story I heard about Michael Jordan. He challenged someone to a 3 point contest and was losing, but refused to let the guy leave the gym until he eventually won.

Guess what...you're not going to win. You already admit that you can't answer my question. I'm quite complacent with how the thread on this topic went. How about you? Your refusal to let this go is the biggest evidence that you've lost. Stop ****ing sending me messages. You were done a month ago.

Comment

Oh now, now, Mr. ADPO2. Talking out of both sides of my mouth? Hypocrite? These are some pretty strong accusations, don't you think? I can't let you get away with this one. Nope. Let's look at some of your side talk, shall we?

A. You said we should believe Teddy Atlas because he said Pacquaio can rehab in salt water. You go on a tirade that makes people believe Teddy Atlas is suddenly a medical authority, which was quite laughable.

B. But what happened when you saw this:
            Teddy Atlas says he didn't see any reason to believe Pacquaio was hurt.

Your response: He is suddenly wrong. Hahahaha. Talk about picking and choosing to fit your agenda. EXPOSED!

And why do you say he is wrong? Because of this?

Tell me what you see. Did you see any pain? A grimace? Anything? So he tore his shoulder there, and that's why he backed off? How long have you been watching boxing? You've never seen a fighter back off after realizing that they are expending energy on an opponent who is clearly not hurt? Did his shoulder magically reattach in round 6??? lol

You need to watch some more fights than Pacquaio fights, but let's continue.

A. You believe everything Pacquaio says.
            B. You don't believe Pacquaio when he says, "I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. ALL I did was swim in the ocean. The salt water healed my wound. It was God's work."

lol. Why don't you believe him? You keep asking me for facts.

Fact. Manny said ALL HE DID WAS SWIM IN THE OCEAN TO REHAB.

You: ALL HE DID WAS SCUBA DIVE. THIS DIDN'T AFFECT HIS SHOULDER.

ME: THEN HOW THE HELL DID ONLY SCUBA DIVING REHAB HIS SHOULDER?

You: CRICKETS CHIRPING......

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION??? Oh yea, you did say something like you don't know, isn't that right? lol.

A. You say you have a doctor on your side that proves Manny had a full-thickness rotator cuff injury.

B. You also said all of this:

hahahahaha. 13 DIRECT QUOTATIONS!!!!

You have some explaining to do, young man!

So who is the hypocrite? Ready to let this go now?

I didn't even include the other ludicrous **** that you have said, like that Pacquaio was referring to his 3-dot scar being healed when he said the salt water healed his wound. Or Pacquaio tripping into Marquez fist. lol. YOU ARE SO CLEARLY DELUSIONAL, AND I'M TIRED OR WASTING MY TIME EMBARRASSING YOU. JUST ****ING LET IT GO ALREADY!!!! You believe what you believe, and that's fine with me. I made a thread to settle it....it was settled.

IT'S DONE!
            1)
            A) I had said even Teddy Atlas, one of Manny's worst critics believed in Manny's ways of rehab.
            B) If you read what Teddy says and use your lame logic, you would just be saying that Teddy is lying since he is all over th eplace in that interview. Teddy mentions that its more than likely that Manny came in hurt but then says no then says yes then no. I'm surprised you have yet to call him a liar. How come?

He is suddenly wrong? Exposed? Nobody is perfect.

--------

Teddy said he never backed up due to pain. Manny said he did and we have a video of him doing so, so that is why Teddy is wrong.
            So someone needs to grimace to prove he is in pain? That is dumb logic. Manny has said in the past that he tries to have a poker face even when he is hurt. Others try to do that as well. You do not want the opponent know that you are hurt. Floyd vs Castillo. Floyd said it was one of the most painfull injuries that he experienced yet Castillo, who was standing right in front of him for 12 rounds had no idea. Floyd continued to magically throw 1,2 3 punch left shots. AMAZING!!!

------------------------------------

2. Manny explained it to you but you just do not want to understand.

FACT: "I did SELF REHAB." I gave you 3 different articles from BEFORE and AFTER Manny said this!!!
            FACT: YOU provided the so called fact that a SELF REHAB video of Manny showed that he made amazing progress. Now its no longer a fact?
            FACT: Manny has his own gym in his mansion where he can do various activities. Plays basketball, badminton, ....

So I'm still waiting for your so called evidence.

----------------------

Man, this was the biggest laugh! You want to compare Lance's and Floyd's no name doctor to a renowned doctor who performs 500+ surgeries per year and who confirmed Manny was injured and had surgery? Well, at least you made me laugh. Please provide me with more humor!

Comment

Was this not your answer????

You remind me of a story I heard about Michael Jordan. He challenged someone to a 3 point contest and was losing, but refused to let the guy leave the gym until he eventually won.

Guess what...you're not going to win. You already admit that you can't answer my question. I'm quite complacent with how the thread on this topic went. How about you? Your refusal to let this go is the biggest evidence that you've lost. Stop ****ing sending me messages. You were done a month ago.
              that's all you do lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                :qqq::qqq:
                Thanks Pac-Boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Exactly, the thing I really want to improve on this thread is like in other sites. If they disagree with the comments by a poster any poster who reads it has a right to agree or disagree to the post. Having to see those disagree would have made this forum interesting, but I don't know if it's even possible to improve on this site. I really believe more feedback from posters, will show who's comments people agree with. Like for instance, your comments compared to TravestyNY. I know you've been destroying him over and over, but there is no option to agree on any of your posts or any option to disagree on any of travestNY post so readers can see who's fuvking losing in the argument.. even if most of us are smart enough to know when you guys argue it always Travestny who is getting the short end of the stick.. still wish they can apply it.. would have been fun keeping count how you massacred him.
                  You make a very good point Spoon! I agree!

Comment

You make a very good point Spoon! I agree!
                    Spoon agrees with himself...how about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Ever find the 6 min to watch that lucky punch video? Waiting for your feedback.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OXYhyyAIMc
                      I had asked for a link ... now I saw it.

Flawed video. So this guy has a few instances of Marquez doing it in 4 fights and I need to believe what again? That it proves what he said? It actually proves the opposite.

I brought this up before .... that the same punch has happened before but in the other occasions, Manny did not trip on Marquez's foot just before the punch happened.

Round 5? What happened? Was Manny KOed? Nope. Manny reacted and braced for the punch not the trip. So Marquez's punch did not have the same effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X